Hello
I am from Europe (romania) and i have no VX but i love the car very much...I am hoping to buy in the future..Now i have an Opel Frontera 2.0i sport with left side Steering wheel..
I wonder if i buy the asian version 3.2v6 version with right steering wheel to buy a new dashboard and steering wheel from 3.5 v6 litre and modify it to fit a left side steering wheel.. ?
I had to decide between the US version with bad engine after reading here (3.5 v6 and no parts in Europe) to the asian version with a good frontera engine 3.2v6 and right side steering wheel...
For us in Eu the engines are on high tax // high consumption side the 2 engines...My frontera have 2.0i petrol engine and it weights around 1.7 tones mostly the same as 3.2 v6 sport frontera and VX 3.2v6 and it consumes around 13L/100km urban..
The best would be imo the 3.2v6 and modifying it to fit left side steering wheel... What do you think?
Also another question would be if i can fit a diesel engine on this car so i get less consumption and lower tax and a more "usual" engine where i can find parts...