Quote Originally Posted by JAMAS View Post
I have replacement LED dome lights in mine. Perhaps you can sell those.

There are different sizes. The ones for the rear view mirror lights and the center dome light. I put reds in my dome light, my tailgate area lights(mod) and the passenger side of the rear view mirror lights. I have a bright white on the driver side of the rear view mirror lights.
Thanks for the suggestion. I have LED's in pretty much every spot you can think of in my Rodeo too. All interior lights (mirror, dome, cargo, gauge cluster, ect..) and I also have LED's in my blinkers, brake lights, reverse lights, license plate lights, ect..

I thought about getting a bunch of different types of LED bulbs, but since they are fairly cheap already and easy to get I probably wouldnt do that well selling them. My prices would most likely be up there with most others like Autolumination and such so it most likely wouldnt be worth it.

I sent VXorado a set of my CREE 5w LED projector reverse light bulbs to test for me. If they fit good and are plenty bright (which i'm sure they will be) i'll get those up for sale as well. I did have them on the site for a bit, but I took them down for now since I want to see the output of them before I sell too many of them.