Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thieves SUCK!

for some reason the feds gave my city a bunch of grant money to buy art sculptures and put them in the crappiest part of town - i guess to try to spruce things up a bit... so far every piece of scrappable metal has been stolen from all of them (couple hundred thousand of our tax dollars well spent right?)

a few months ago i had to chase a truck down my street in my underwear glock in hand because i heard someone taking my canopy swing i had in the front yard - by the time i got outside (maybe 20 seconds later) all i could see was my swing and the tail lights of a truck driving away - never had anything stolen before this and as far as i know i have no enemies so i assume they either really wanted a swing or were gonna scrap it too

also had two guys die of electrocution trying to steal the copper from one of the power stations here in town

thieves definitely suck but karma usually catches up with them
    Last edited by evillecutter : 09/11/2012 at 08:36 PM

Glad there was no confrontation! Just remember there is a special place in hell for those A-Holes! I fully believe in Karma, Those low lifes will always be low lifes until they decide to treat others better!

Quote Originally Posted by circmand View Post
    That evening someone broke into the salvage yard and stole seats and the roof rack which I also was going to get.
    ....don't look at me.....
    Billy-1st time taking dog out and break in happens...hmmm....wonder if someone knew that?
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by circmand View Post
    That evening someone broke into the salvage yard and stole seats and the roof rack which I also was going to get. Thereby no seats and no rack. Not as bad as your situation but when people start stealing car parts from a junkyard thats desperate.
    That's crazy, you have to believe the thief owns a VX, how else would he know those 10 year old parts are so desirable? But of course I'm reminded of when Maximas suddenly sky-rocketed to the top of the most stolen cars list. It took some research before they discovered that the '02+ forward models (IIRC) had bi-xenon lights in the exact same enclosure as the '01 and previous years such that they were literally plug and play. Nissan had the bi-xenon headlights listed for like $900 each and there were no aftermarket options back then, so obviously they became extremely hot on the black market.

Maybe someone has just been watching eBay auctions? If so that's a pretty sophisticated thief.

I posted a pic on a thread here a few years back of a vintage camper i bought, i was so happy with it, i put a whole summer of labor remodeling it, brought it up north to camp then parked it at my Aunt's cotttage for the winter...It got STOLEN. and has never been found. All my hard work and pride ripped away. Theives are worthless pieces of garbage. Hope yours are caught. Sorry you WEREN'T home so you could have givn' them what they deserved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Milwaukee WI