Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: HB Scott Larson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    '01, Proton Yellow, 1028. '01, Gunmetal Metallic, 1033.
    Now why oh why can't everyone just admit there shortcomings so easily?! Heck, I'm wrong at least half the time. And the other half, I'm just merely mistaken...
    Vixer Fixer

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Must be an "ota" thing...

Would that be "North Dak'ota'", "Minnes'ota'", or "I care not one i'ota'" about what that WATB thinks anymore?
    Last edited by Scott Larson : 10/01/2012 at 07:37 PM

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Larson View Post
    Would that be "North Dak'ota'", "Minnes'ota'", or "I care not one i'ota'" about what that WATB thinks anymore?
    2 all of the above...

VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Awe man... only 7 pages...I'll tune in next week for more...

BTW...Happy Belated Birthday Scott!

What she said...

Quote Originally Posted by VX KAT View Post
    ~*~Cece~*~

- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

This birthday thread is the gift that just keeps on giving!

Trek, snap out of it man. You came into dude's birthday thread to chase an argument. And you got one - only with pretty much everyone here who saw it as a classless act. Make fun all you want buddy, call it sacrosanct or precious or whatever you will - it's dude's BIRTH-DAY thread - reserved for people to tip their caps to a guy they otherwise wouldn't know but for a shared interest in the vehicle we drive. To be COOL with a fellow member. Or to keep quiet.

So what did you expect, applause? Nothing you can say in THIS thread is gonna win you any fans, bud. It's a shame, but that's the way it is. Best you can do is maybe aw-shucks it and apologize for needing to be right in the wrong place. I'm guessing most here would be cool with that provided it ends there.

-V
    -VI VX VNIVERSVM VIVVS VICI-

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
    This birthday thread is the gift that just keeps on giving!

Trek, snap out of it man. You came into dude's birthday thread to chase an argument. And you got one - only with pretty much everyone here who saw it as a classless act. Make fun all you want buddy, call it sacrosanct or precious or whatever you will - it's dude's BIRTH-DAY thread - reserved for people to tip their caps to a guy they otherwise wouldn't know but for a shared interest in the vehicle we drive. To be COOL with a fellow member. Or to keep quiet.

So what did you expect, applause? Nothing you can say in THIS thread is gonna win you any fans, bud. It's a shame, but that's the way it is. Best you can do is maybe aw-shucks it and apologize for needing to be right in the wrong place. I'm guessing most here would be cool with that provided it ends there.

-V
    I didn't expect much, and that's what I got.

And I'm not trying to win fans, just telling the birthday guy that HE messed up and is STILL trying to blame it on me. What a guy.

Sorry Trekk, maybe you missed it in what I thought would bring an end to this madness; that being my appologies to "everyone involved" in post #23 of this, my Birthday thread!! What the hell do you want from me? Please post your name and address and I'll send you some of my blood, maybe that would satisfy you. If you'ld like, I could come on down and you could try and take some yourself, would that be OK? Just let me know what the hell you want and will shut you up and lets see if we can finally put an end to this BS!! OK????????

Sorry Trekk, maybe you missed it in what I thought would bring an end to this madness; that being my appologies to "everyone involved" in post #23 of this, my Birthday thread!! What the hell do you want from me? Please post your name and address and I'll send you some of my blood, maybe that would satisfy you. If you'ld like, I could come on down and you could try and take some yourself, would that be OK? Just let me know what the hell you want and will shut you up and lets see if we can finally put an end to this BS!! OK????????
    Sure you apologized to everyone, but in that same post you also tried to make yourself look totally innocent by conveniently changing a few facts in the sequence of events...that I pointed out in post #43.

It was also interesting that you would say "knowing how trekk can not let things go". It makes a person wonder why you responded with "why do you think my comment was about you" rather than a simple "no" in the first place since that would have made all this crap unnecessary. Paints a different picture on who it was who may have been looking for a fight in that other thread doesn't it.

And still posturing even at this point? At your age? You're an inspiration to us all.

What I want is to stop having to defend myself from all of the false assumptions, misunderstandings on the parts of OTHERS, personal insults, and middle-aged adolescent behavior on this website. A lot to ask I know. You do what you have to do though.

Red face I never realized what I was dealing with...

Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    What I want is to stop having to defend myself from all of the false assumptions, misunderstandings on the parts of OTHERS, personal insults, and middle-aged adolescent behavior on this website. A lot to ask I know. You do what you have to do though.
    Are you SHI---nG me???...

Wholly CRAP !!! dude...ya don't get it now, you didn't get it then, & guess what...y'ain't NEVVAH gonna get it...you have my sincere sympathy, empathy, & whatever other mpathy you can come up with...

TREKK, MY APOLOGY WAS TO ASHLEY, TO YOU AND TO EVERYONE INVOLVED, JUST KILL ME ALREADY!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?? I know I asked you that in a PM, but all you could say was "F@#K you Scott you F@#KER!!" (Lets talk about all grown-up and intelligent shall we? And as long as we're at it, who did you ask for a job reference from a couple months back, hmmmmm? Do you remember who encouraged you to persue your editorial dreams? You wouldn't know who your friends "were" if they bit you in the aspiration!!!! Go to hell and don't look back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    Are you SHI---nG me???...

Wholly CRAP !!! dude...ya don't get it now, you didn't get it then, & guess what...y'ain't NEVVAH gonna get it...you have my sincere sympathy, empathy, & whatever other mpathy you can come up with...
    TREKK, MY APOLOGY WAS TO ASHLEY, TO YOU AND TO EVERYONE INVOLVED, JUST KILL ME ALREADY!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?? I know I asked you that in a PM, but all you could say was "F@#K you Scott you F@#KER!!" (Lets talk about all grown-up and intelligent shall we? And as long as we're at it, who did you ask for a job reference from a couple months back, hmmmmm? Do you remember who encouraged you to persue your editorial dreams? You wouldn't know who your friends "were" if they bit you in the aspiration!!!! Go to hell and don't look back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    And then there's that... Kudos Scott

I'm a goin' to bed...see'ya nx wknd...

Holy schnikes...I can't stop ing
    Last edited by Ldub : 10/05/2012 at 06:14 AM

Thanks again for all the Birthday wishes everyone, although I'm not sure I can take another go-round like this next year...