Quote Originally Posted by Scott Larson View Post
Sorry Trekk, maybe you missed it in what I thought would bring an end to this madness; that being my appologies to "everyone involved" in post #23 of this, my Birthday thread!! What the hell do you want from me? Please post your name and address and I'll send you some of my blood, maybe that would satisfy you. If you'ld like, I could come on down and you could try and take some yourself, would that be OK? Just let me know what the hell you want and will shut you up and lets see if we can finally put an end to this BS!! OK????????
Sure you apologized to everyone, but in that same post you also tried to make yourself look totally innocent by conveniently changing a few facts in the sequence of events...that I pointed out in post #43.

It was also interesting that you would say "knowing how trekk can not let things go". It makes a person wonder why you responded with "why do you think my comment was about you" rather than a simple "no" in the first place since that would have made all this crap unnecessary. Paints a different picture on who it was who may have been looking for a fight in that other thread doesn't it.

And still posturing even at this point? At your age? You're an inspiration to us all.

What I want is to stop having to defend myself from all of the false assumptions, misunderstandings on the parts of OTHERS, personal insults, and middle-aged adolescent behavior on this website. A lot to ask I know. You do what you have to do though.