Quote Originally Posted by RickOKC View Post
Exactly! I said you were starved for (negative) attention over a week ago. Then there was no activity in the thread for 4 full days until you dredged it up because you wanted more attention and are incapable of letting things go.
On the other hand, I've already mentioned that I don't live on this website like some people do. The fact that you and dub have been seen to respond to my comments within minutes and hours of them being entered is but more confirmation of the fact that some need their site time subsidized more than others.

YES, I am giving Ldub a complete, free pass on also pointing out that your only reason for being here is to play the part of the site's official troll. Here's why: His history shows he is an active member of the website offering help, advice, joking around and having fun. Your history is filled with coming here for no other reason beyond instigating arguments and inserting yourself into any situation where you see an opportunity to escalate a minor issue into a major conflict. Then you become sanctimonious and cry foul when you get the negative attention you begged for.
Since those obviously aren't the only things I visit this site for...as anyone who actually read through ALL of my posts would know...it seems the sanctimony in this instance is all from you. You also seem to be exhibiting the same kind of convenient memory as your pal dub.

Speaking of "months & months" - your "me too" partner in trolling followed another member around for over a YEAR trying to provoke a fight. Your response: nothing. You complain about the actions of other while you are doing the same. I suppose you only see things as being wrong when they aren't going your way.
On the contrary, I've already explained that too. What I can't help but wonder is whether this other member may have actually done something negative to attract such attention. Is it possible you're giving this other member a complete pass just as you're giving dub a pass on his negative actions just because YOU happen to see things only in YOUR own way?

I simply find it convenient that you chose such terms as "trolling" and "complaining". It's not surprising that's the way you would try to portray others who don't share your opinions, but your opinions do not equal fact/reality, and if you stay on your current path of making subjective comments just to try to elicit certain reactions, the same terms will apply to you.