Thread: HB Scott Larson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
    Happy birthday, Scott! Make it a good one. ;-)
    -V

And FFS, Trekker, on dude's BD thread?! Put it away for a day, would ya?
    Not my fault that the other thread got closed before I could respond. As I've said MANY times before, I don't live here like some of you seem to.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    As I've said MANY times before, I don't live here like some of you seem to.
    If I donate $20.00 to the site, will you make your visits even LESS frequent???...

It's all about the last word for you, isn't it...

Srsly dood...five+ paragraphs?...Get a life.
    Last edited by Ldub : 09/26/2012 at 05:20 PM

Not my fault that the other thread got closed before I could respond.
    Doesn't excuse badding a guy's birthday thread.

As I've said MANY times before, I don't live here like some of you seem to.
    Only makes it that much more petty. And careful, your contempt is showing.

Right or wrong, stinking up a guys birthday thread is low rent. Pretty sure if you edited your posts to keep this thread classy, everyone else in it would be happy to step off and do the same. You call it though.

-V
    -VI VX VNIVERSVM VIVVS VICI-

Well... happy birthday, Scott.

Speaking of apologizing though, I didn't intend to make your birthday thread a downer, but <snip>
    A blatant lie. And if you think that isn't obvious to everyone, you have obviously miscalculated where you stand on the IQ scale. You could have continued your obsessive, childish desire for drama by taking your stupid, whiny crap-fest to PM or starting a new thread if you obsessively had to get in the last word. But, no, you intentionally dumped in a guy's birthday thread. Just. Plain. Trashy.

And... why are YOU demanding an apology for Ashley? I've met the guy - he's an awesome, normal, well-adjusted person. He already responded to Scott's erroneous assumption with tact, class and, well... an appropriate and justifiable level of mild snark. I suspect he's already moved on from the issue and is back to living his real life. Yet here YOU are, once again, acting like the site's unofficial drama queen chasing another member around the forum trying to keep some inane argument burning. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    If I donate $20.00 to the site, will you make your visits even LESS frequent???
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeperkate View Post
    BTW - Well said Ldub, I will also make a $20 contribution to this site if you make your visits to this site less frequent.
    I'll up the ante and pledge an additional $100 if this perpetually unhappy little troll gets permanently banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
    Doesn't excuse badding a guy's birthday thread.

Only makes it that much more petty. And careful, your contempt is showing.

Right or wrong, stinking up a guys birthday thread is low rent. Pretty sure if you edited your posts to keep this thread classy, everyone else in it would be happy to step off and do the same. You call it though.
    Well stated.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by RickOKC View Post
    Well... happy birthday, Scott.

A blatant lie. And if you think that isn't obvious to everyone, you have obviously miscalculated where you stand on the IQ scale. You could have continued your obsessive, childish desire for drama by taking your stupid, whiny crap-fest to PM or starting a new thread if you obsessively had to get in the last word. But, no, you intentionally dumped in a guy's birthday thread. Just. Plain. Trashy.

And... why are YOU demanding an apology for Ashley? I've met the guy - he's an awesome, normal, well-adjusted person. He already responded to Scott's erroneous assumption with tact, class and, well... an appropriate and justifiable level of mild snark. I suspect he's already moved on from the issue and is back to living his real life. Yet here YOU are, once again, acting like the site's unofficial drama queen chasing another member around the forum trying to keep some inane argument burning. Pathetic.

I'll up the ante and pledge an additional $100 if this perpetually unhappy little troll gets permanently banned.
    Sorry Rick...

But I think an outright ban is too much...

For whatever reason, I always hold on to the hope that people have the ability, (if not the desire) to learn from past experience...

Though I'm fond of saying:
    "no good deed ever goes unpunished"...

I'm still a big enough sucker, to always render aid where I see a legitimate need.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    Sorry Rick...

But I think an outright ban is too much...

For whatever reason, I always hold on to the hope that people have the ability, (if not the desire) to learn from past experience...

Though I'm fond of saying:
    "no good deed ever goes unpunished"...

I'm still a big enough sucker, to always render aid where I see a legitimate need.
    Hey Dub,

So... if I understand what you're saying, you're trying to use some form of Jedi-mind-trick/sales-technique to talk me up to pledging $125?

DONE!

Seriously, though... no offense taken but I disagree. And to scale back my disgust of someone being attacked in his birthday thread and to explain why with a more reasonable attitude...

I recognize the situation he's in because I've been in similar situations myself - "love the topic, but hate the regular posters." I grew to realize I am not going to change and the people I didn't like are not going to change. I recognized that I was voluntarily putting myself into a position where I was voluntarily setting myself up to be unhappy, SO I LEFT. I logged out, deleted the bookmark, never looked back, never missed it and instantly improved my happiness quotient.

This guy... he can't see all that. He's too hung up on trying to "win" some stupid, imaginary *war* that exists only in his own mind. Thankfully I didn't have that kind of baggage so I was able to just walk away and be happy. But then, I wasn't trolling and going out of my way to provoke and attack others, either - I was simply disappointed that people couldn't be civil.

For his own health and the health of the site, he NEEDS to leave even if that means being pushed out involuntarily.

Intervention over.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by RickOKC View Post
    Hey Dub,

So... if I understand what you're saying, you're trying to use some form of Jedi-mind-trick/sales-technique to talk me up to pledging $125?
    Actually, I was going for $150...I must be losin' my Jedi mojo...

"these aren't the droids you're looking for...move along"

again, Scott...

Oh yeh...that last post?

TOP NOTCH!!!...