Quote Originally Posted by Scott Larson View Post
As this is my Birthday thread, I feel safe weighing in here. It's my fault! I certainly didn't intend to get it going. I wasn't taking a personal jab at Ashley, but I did feel he was trying to harsh Sue's Borbet buzz. He eloquently explained later in that thread that he was not and he and I let it go. I deleted that post as I was wrong in my assumption. Now Trekk thought I was taking a jab at him (for the love of God I don't know why!) and got all snarky. I took him to task, he then deleted and changed his post to appear innocent. I called him out on it and the rest is shameful history. Knowing how Trekk can not let things go, it was inevitable he would take it to this thread after being shut out of the pertinent one. To everyone involved, my appologies. I need to learn to keep my fingers off the keyboard! Say it, forget it; write it, regret it... Words to live by in this digital age!
Convenient memory Scott. It's already been pointed out that I changed my second post BEFORE you ever responded to it, and you deleted your post WELL AFTER the fact. Trying to sugar coat it afterwards to make yourself appear innocent is what has made the rest shameful history. And it's obvious you're trying to make yourself appear that you have no trouble letting things go, but you're trying to do it while at the same time trying to lay all of the blame at my feet. Also shameful, not to mention convenient.

Interesting that you would now be saying I was "shut out" of the pertinent thread. A person could almost view that as having happened by design as a way of YOU being able to have the last word. And now you and others also try to suggest the idea that your "safe" birthday thread has now somehow been violated? Please. You just admitted that what got all this started was your fault, but you're STILL trying to blame and ridicule me for everything that's happened since, to the point that you've actually been posturing by making veiled physical threats, apparently thinking you could intimidate me into keeping quiet and once again proving you have no idea who I am or what I'm capable of.

Those are the reasons I've been taking YOU to task.

Don't worry though. I'm well versed in forgiving, since I've encountered many people like you in my life with something to prove. The words I live by are that forgiving and forgetting are two different things though.