Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: HB Scott Larson

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    Only to you apparently, since I CLEARLY stated that I was referring only to "those who have once again felt the need to voice their two cents" in this thread and the other one. I never said "everyone". And besides, you've obviously forgotten that not everyone always agree with your comments here regarding our differences. Maybe someday you'll finally come to the conclusion that just because YOU say something on this website, it doesn't automatically mean it's an accurate reflection of reality.

Your comments in this thread have been especially hypocritical since you've once again had no problem going along with the idea that I'm the person here who has trouble letting things go, and yet it was you specifically who dragged the subject of site donation back into the picture. Convenient.
    Squirm & spin, squirm & spin...

Same skite, different day...

Get a clue, buy a vowel, get some help...whatever...

Do whatever it takes to make reality comfortable for ya...

I especially liked this passage...

yet it was you specifically who dragged the subject of site donation back into the picture. Convenient.
    Well DUH...

And every single offer to donate hard earned money, even in a down economy, to support VXinfo, & lessen/rid the site of your whiny diatribes...

Was in earnest...

Stay tuned for another version of "squirm & spin" in...

3-2-1...

As stated before, it's all about the last word for the trek...and quite frankly, I can't think of anything else that need be said.(unless ya wanna go for name calling & stuff...)

The last word belongs to you...
    Last edited by Ldub : 10/02/2012 at 01:17 PM

'01, Proton Yellow, 1028. '01, Gunmetal Metallic, 1033.
    Name calling? How about sniveling? Whining? Self absorbed? Obstinate? Impossible? Self-righteous? Obnoxious? Obtuse? Indignant? Unapologetic? Annoying!!!!?

Sorry Dub, I just couldn't hold back any longer! At least I deleted the appropriate expletives...

Back to you Trekk, insert final word HERE________
    Vixer Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Larson View Post
    Sorry Dub, I just couldn't hold back any longer!
    No sorry needed...unless you were call'n me all those things...

Cuz only about half of em' are true of me...

Now why oh why can't everyone just admit there shortcomings so easily?! Heck, I'm wrong at least half the time. And the other half, I'm just merely mistaken...

Must be an "ota" thing...

Would that be "North Dak'ota'", "Minnes'ota'", or "I care not one i'ota'" about what that WATB thinks anymore?
    Last edited by Scott Larson : 10/01/2012 at 07:37 PM

It seems none of you who have once again felt the need to voice your two cents are considering that Scott's been trying to place the entire blame on me for how the other thread went south because of HIS initial comment. It's already been well illustrated in the past on this site how some of the vxinfo clique operates, and this thread has been yet another example. And anyone with an objective eye KNOWS that's not a biased statement, which is why it wasn't necessary for me to respond to each of your individual comments.

Scott could have confined his comments (both the direct ones and the off-handed/veiled ones) to PM's only too, but he didn't, so he brought this on himself...regardless of what thread I respond in. What's the matter, has Scott been cwying that his birfday thwead got all icky? And still talking about settling his difference with fighting? And here I was thinking that our elders were supposed to set GOOD examples.

It's no wonder the world remains in such a perpetual mess...when older generations double down on their own mistakes, want to shut others up who point out those mistakes with violence, and since actions speak louder than words, clearly illustrate that they're obviously incapable of just letting things go REGARDLESS of saying that they are.

Once, again, sad indeed.

So for all of you who have responded in kind, save your future birthday wishes. I'm sure they'd be as empty of real meaning as your comments in this thread have been anyway. As some of you are obviously yet to realize about me since it hasn't been explained to you, I'd rather people hate me for who I am than have them like me for who I'm not.
    Yeah, let's start with Scott's initial comment. He messed up. He made a wrong assumption and has since admitted his error. Why are you STILL dredging that up after his admission of error?

What the crap do you want?

And, frankly, SHOVE your repeated whining about "cliques." I watched your little "Bestie", your 2nd-tier, "me-too" crony who typically comes to your rescue - the Chester to your Butch - chase another member around the site FOR OVER A YEAR trying to provoke an argument and yet YOU -- SAID -- NOTHING. You are accusing people of being hypocrites? Apparently your limited understanding of that word only applies when Earth isn't revolving around you.

But, kudos to you - I was surprised that you admitted you were so pleased with getting the negative attention you crave. Rarely does a troll admit their primary goal is provoking others into giving them attention. And, btw, it's not hate - it's pity.

$150

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RickOKC View Post
    $150
    So...whaddya say'n here bud...

I gots my Jedi mojo back?...

Wink

Would that be "North Dak'ota'", "Minnes'ota'", or "I care not one i'ota'" about what that WATB thinks anymore?
    2 all of the above...

VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    ...The last word belongs to you...
    If only that were actually ever the case.

Apparently though, the irony still hasn't sunk in that it was YOU who apparently needed the last word by bringing up the subject of site donation again when the issue between Scott and I had NOTHING to do with that.

The fact that it still remains a mystery to you why I regularly suggest that explaining things to you makes no difference remains a mystery.

Yeah, let's start with Scott's initial comment. He messed up. He made a wrong assumption and has since admitted his error. Why are you STILL dredging that up after his admission of error?
    Maybe because he's still saying stuff like this?

Name calling? How about sniveling? Whining? Self absorbed? Obstinate? Impossible? Self-righteous? Obnoxious? Obtuse? Indignant? Unapologetic? Annoying!!!!?

Sorry Dub, I just couldn't hold back any longer! At least I deleted the appropriate expletives...

Back to you Trekk, insert final word HERE________
    What the crap do you want?

And, frankly, SHOVE your repeated whining about "cliques." I watched your little "Bestie", your 2nd-tier, "me-too" crony who typically comes to your rescue - the Chester to your Butch - chase another member around the site FOR OVER A YEAR trying to provoke an argument and yet YOU -- SAID -- NOTHING. You are accusing people of being hypocrites? Apparently your limited understanding of that word only applies when Earth isn't revolving around you.
    So you're equating a GROUP of people chasing certain others around to ONE person voicing similar opinions as mine? If I haven't said a word in those instances, it's because I'm aware that some people here are perfectly capable of defending themselves against hostile crowds ON THEIR OWN as opposed to others who only seem comfortable making their comments when they have the safety of numbers on their side. I'll leave it to you to decide which group your actions place you in.

But, kudos to you - I was surprised that you admitted you were so pleased with getting the negative attention you crave. Rarely does a troll admit their primary goal is provoking others into giving them attention. And, btw, it's not hate - it's pity.

$150
    You didn't understand what I meant, because if you honestly think I LIKE these types of discussions, you're obviously simply another person here who doesn't know me as well as they think they do. You don't seem to have a problem with other people here defending what they feel are false assumptions against THEM, so why do you have such a problem when it's coming from me?

Interesting how things progress here among some of the regulars.

• Person A harshes someone elses thread by making a wrong assumption....
    • Person B makes a wrong assumption then corrects it...
    • Person A makes veiled physical threats and calls Person B a #$%&head for making a wrong assumption then correcting it....
    • Person A THEN corrects their initial wrong assumption....
    • Crowd C starts making suggestions regarding banning Person B ((which include references from the past that Crowd C has obviously not let go of)) for what they view as harshing someone elses thread while also suggesting that Person B has trouble letting things go.

(some of you should really looking up the psychological term "projection")

Speaking of the suggestions of my being banned from the site though, I have to admit that it makes me wonder how some of you treat your own relatives, especially when you talk about this site being like a "family". Is this is how you treat your actual family members when they have different opinions and viewpoints about various things? We all realize that all families have differences, but some of your holiday family get-togethers must be truly heart-warming.

Some here have actually called it right though. I also personally visit this site because I appreciate the uniqueness of the Vehicross and can appreciate and want to help others who share that appreciation however I can. What I don't understand is how some of you have said in the past that you bought your VX to be unique owners among a sea of cookie-cutter vehicle owners, yet when you get here you try to quash uniqueness out of various VX owners by actively trying to silence differing opinions among VX owners. Well it's been said about a variety of topics on this site in the past, you can't always have things both ways. I personally think that attitude of imposed conformity (based mainly on the underlying factor of money no less) makes VX owners in general look immature and petty, and since I'm currently a part of that group of owners, you can bet your @$$ I'm going to do what I can to illustrate that not all VX owners have co-opted the same limiting attitude.

It may or may not interest some of you to know that my birthday wish in my last vx.info birthday thread was that some of you be granted a level of self-awareness that would allow you to objectively view some of your own past comments and realize that the current bias you still obviously have against me is based on your own misunderstandings in some of our past "discussions", which means that you're still blaming me for having done something that you did (did you look up that term projection yet?).

That wish was obviously not granted though. Ah well...maybe next year.

This birthday thread is the gift that just keeps on giving!

Trek, snap out of it man. You came into dude's birthday thread to chase an argument. And you got one - only with pretty much everyone here who saw it as a classless act. Make fun all you want buddy, call it sacrosanct or precious or whatever you will - it's dude's BIRTH-DAY thread - reserved for people to tip their caps to a guy they otherwise wouldn't know but for a shared interest in the vehicle we drive. To be COOL with a fellow member. Or to keep quiet.

So what did you expect, applause? Nothing you can say in THIS thread is gonna win you any fans, bud. It's a shame, but that's the way it is. Best you can do is maybe aw-shucks it and apologize for needing to be right in the wrong place. I'm guessing most here would be cool with that provided it ends there.

-V
    -VI VX VNIVERSVM VIVVS VICI-

Question HuH?

The fact that it still remains a mystery to you why I regularly suggest that explaining things to you makes no difference remains a mystery.

So....using the scientific method of extrapolation, I can surmise that being a ----- causes redundancy?...
    Last edited by Ldub : 10/02/2012 at 06:00 PM