Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
Srsly?...nobody on here has EVER claimed to know, or even want to know you. If you didn't enjoy the activity, or the attention, (yes, even negative attention is attention...observe ANY child misbehaving in a public place) you certainly couldn't be bothered with replying...could you?
Hasn't stopped some here from talking to me like they THINK they know me. Yourself included.

The "other people" you refer to, many of whom have met face to face, and actually like each other, for whatever reason, defend each other because they are friends...& enjoy the other persons company...that was pretty hard to figure out...
I've noticed that you have trouble figuring a lot of things out.

Coming from you, it just sounds like self absorbed whining.
Gee, what a surprise that YOU would want others to see it that way. You seem to be suggesting that some of you are the only ones capable of making friends here though. That doesn't account for all of the people who have laughed with me via PM and email over the years at some of your past attempts at logic, or those who have agreed with my observations about how transparent you really are when you just can't seem to let go of our past differences. Rather than try to work it out with me though, you've instead seemed to do all you can (for instance, continuing to post in this thread when it had nothing to do with you to try to portray me in a certain way) to sway some of those "other people". You just keep doing it.

Also, I'd like to reprise your earlier statement:
"I'd rather people hate me for who I am than have them like me for who I'm not."

My version...

I'd rather people like me for who I am, than have them like me for who I'm not.
Good for you.