Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: HB Scott Larson

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Larson View Post
    Sorry Trekk, maybe you missed it in what I thought would bring an end to this madness; that being my appologies to "everyone involved" in post #23 of this, my Birthday thread!! What the hell do you want from me? Please post your name and address and I'll send you some of my blood, maybe that would satisfy you. If you'ld like, I could come on down and you could try and take some yourself, would that be OK? Just let me know what the hell you want and will shut you up and lets see if we can finally put an end to this BS!! OK????????
    Sure you apologized to everyone, but in that same post you also tried to make yourself look totally innocent by conveniently changing a few facts in the sequence of events...that I pointed out in post #43.

It was also interesting that you would say "knowing how trekk can not let things go". It makes a person wonder why you responded with "why do you think my comment was about you" rather than a simple "no" in the first place since that would have made all this crap unnecessary. Paints a different picture on who it was who may have been looking for a fight in that other thread doesn't it.

And still posturing even at this point? At your age? You're an inspiration to us all.

What I want is to stop having to defend myself from all of the false assumptions, misunderstandings on the parts of OTHERS, personal insults, and middle-aged adolescent behavior on this website. A lot to ask I know. You do what you have to do though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    The #1 method I'd recommend for the Super Hero Action Team of: "trekkie & the troll"...

would be to put everyone on their ignore list....

Problem solved...problem STAYING solved...
    Still trying to quash differing opinions I see. A person doesn't need to be Captain Obvious to notice that.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    Either way, on the internet, it's simply empty posturing that someone Scott's age should have grown out of years ago.

Sure I have, but what does that have to do with what I said?

Just not capable of letting it go that it's in fact you who misunderstood my comments on the subject from the start are you.

I just explained it to you. Oh that's right, explanations are wasted on you.

Hey, I figured maybe a childish wish would be just the ticket for addressing childish behavior. It was worth a shot anyway.
    You're redundancy is showing again, also your sentences are becoming more fragmented, & MUCH less well thought out...

I would'v changed the second childish to: "immature"...good sentence structure depends heavily upon variety...

Ja run outta meds or sump'n ?...

In any event, that's all well & good...

I'm-a-gonna just sit here in my living room, & wait patiently until I hear a REALLY loud popping sound...

When I hear it, I'll assume that it was the moment (with the speed of sound, & friction of trees factored in) that you finally pulled your head outcha back side...

with that...

Oh, & btw...

"you who misunderstood my comments on the subject from the start are you."

WTF???.. now you think you're YODA?...for gawds sake man...GET A GRIP!

...you should be reporting my eternal trek & toadie abuse here...

Sorry...

I'm tapp'n out gang, while it's been major fun goin' a few rounds wit the T-man, & to a much lesser extent, toadie boy, the same rhetorical ----rdation has gott'n me to a point of boredom...

Y'all take care of it from here.....

HAPPY BIRFDAY SCOTT !!!!!
    Last edited by Ldub : 10/05/2012 at 06:13 AM

A person doesn't need to be Captain Obvious to notice that.
    No...but on the other hand...it doesn't seem to help you figure it out...

I already KNOW that I'm wasting my time...

Iff'n it weren't for you & toadie boy, my life would somehow seem less than worthwhile...

'01, Proton Yellow, 1028. '01, Gunmetal Metallic, 1033.
    TREKK, MY APOLOGY WAS TO ASHLEY, TO YOU AND TO EVERYONE INVOLVED, JUST KILL ME ALREADY!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?? I know I asked you that in a PM, but all you could say was "F@#K you Scott you F@#KER!!" (Lets talk about all grown-up and intelligent shall we? And as long as we're at it, who did you ask for a job reference from a couple months back, hmmmmm? Do you remember who encouraged you to persue your editorial dreams? You wouldn't know who your friends "were" if they bit you in the aspiration!!!! Go to hell and don't look back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Vixer Fixer

Red face I never realized what I was dealing with...

What I want is to stop having to defend myself from all of the false assumptions, misunderstandings on the parts of OTHERS, personal insults, and middle-aged adolescent behavior on this website. A lot to ask I know. You do what you have to do though.
    Are you SHI---nG me???...

Wholly CRAP !!! dude...ya don't get it now, you didn't get it then, & guess what...y'ain't NEVVAH gonna get it...you have my sincere sympathy, empathy, & whatever other mpathy you can come up with...

Are you SHI---nG me???...

Wholly CRAP !!! dude...ya don't get it now, you didn't get it then, & guess what...y'ain't NEVVAH gonna get it...you have my sincere sympathy, empathy, & whatever other mpathy you can come up with...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Larson View Post
    TREKK, MY APOLOGY WAS TO ASHLEY, TO YOU AND TO EVERYONE INVOLVED, JUST KILL ME ALREADY!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?? I know I asked you that in a PM, but all you could say was "F@#K you Scott you F@#KER!!" (Lets talk about all grown-up and intelligent shall we? And as long as we're at it, who did you ask for a job reference from a couple months back, hmmmmm? Do you remember who encouraged you to persue your editorial dreams? You wouldn't know who your friends "were" if they bit you in the aspiration!!!! Go to hell and don't look back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    And then there's that... Kudos Scott

I'm a goin' to bed...see'ya nx wknd...

Holy schnikes...I can't stop ing
    Last edited by Ldub : 10/05/2012 at 06:14 AM

'01, Proton Yellow, 1028. '01, Gunmetal Metallic, 1033.
    Thanks again for all the Birthday wishes everyone, although I'm not sure I can take another go-round like this next year...

my redundancy is showing again

I can't stop
    We know
    Last edited by VXR : 10/06/2012 at 12:40 AM

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by VXR View Post
    We know
    You're really coming along...

Some day you'll be able to reply to quotes NOT taken out of context...

While these comments are as interesting/revealing in their own ways as always, they're really amounting to nothing more than an echo chamber at this point (and some ironically say that it's me who has gotten redundant?), so all I'll ask is that you consider the following things.

If ldub himself is of the opinion that .5479452 cents a day should be viewed as such an infinitessimal amount of money, why has that infinitessimal amount resulted in him and some others resorting to the moral assassination of others in one way or another for so long now on this website, including all of the time and effort towards redundancy he himself has once again displayed in this thread? Just another example of some of you apparently wanting things to go your way in both directions...and ldub specifically still trying to get others to subsidize his internet time...

And it's interesting that any of you would have characterized my comments as starving for attention and/or not being capable of letting things go too, especially when you are simultaneously totally giving members like ldub a complete pass for continually showing up in threads where what I'm commenting on more often than not has nothing to do with him, where he's then proceeded to bring up subjects from months and months ago and endlessly repeat the same old crap. If you want an actual example of someone starving for attention who apparently can't let things go....well there you go....and I'm obviously not the only person who's noticed.

(And seriously, ldub still trying to suggest that he of all people should be regarded as the grammar police of all things? He should REALLY, REALLY, consider putting that on his list if things to let go to save himself any further embarrassment...but then he's never seemed to be that predisposed to objectively viewing his own comments here, so let's just say I'm not expecting much on that front either....)

And since he's felt it necessary to bring things out in the open, and is still trying to make me the bad guy using anything he apparently can, it may interest some of you to know that in those PM's Scott mentioned regarding the work-related personal reference (where he was offering all of that encouragement), that exchange was initiated by him because he simply wanted to also encourage me when dealing with some of you because he considered some of you lost causes when it came to admitting your conveniently biased opinions here.

I know I've already said this in this thread, but in light of Scott now resorting to whatever he apparently thinks he can to make me the bad guy, this bears repeating.

Scott himself suggested that he viewed me as having a history of becoming involved in discussions such as what this one has become, so if he was aware of that, why would he have chosen to lay out the type of bait that would possibly get another one started by initially asking me "why I would think his comment had been directed at me"...as opposed to just saying "no", especially knowing what we know now where he's verified himself that his comment wasn't directed at me.

It takes two to tango after all....and him subsequently trying to publicly lay the total blame at my feet at a time when he knew I wasn't to blame is why I then told him to %$&* off. I tried to keep the public board civil by saying that via PM, but if he's now going to try to use that PM in a public manner too as a way of still somehow trying to make me the bad guy, it's obvious that it doesn't even seem to matter to HIM where the comments take place...a thread about rims...via PM...or his own personal birthday thread.

Can't have it both ways.

You guys need to get a room.

PK
    Now that food has replaced sex in my life -

I can't even get into my own pants!!

Wink

And seriously, at 56 you're still talking about solving your differences with people by fighting? OK, so maybe not 8...we'll be generous and move you on up to 15.
    Can't have it both ways.
    Last edited by Ldub : 10/10/2012 at 05:40 PM

And it's interesting that any of you would have characterized my comments as starving for attention and/or not being capable of letting things go
    Thank goodness you dredged up this dead, dormant topic and proved everybody wrong.

Talking where's that middle finger icon when you need it...

If ldub himself is of the opinion that .5479452 cents a day should be viewed as such an infinitessimal amount of money, why has that infinitessimal amount resulted in him and some others resorting to the moral assassination of others in one way or another for so long now bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blaand ldub specifically still trying to get others to subsidize his internet time...
    Ummmm...you're about the only one that seems to mind me beating the Site Support drum now & then...those of my friends, who aren't site supporters, don't care even slightly. They're all big boys, who know it's entirely their choice...
    For whatever reason, (my guess, a massive inferiority complex, with persecution & paranoia added on top for sprinkles, but that's another thread entirely) your panties get all bunched up & you go off on yet another childish tirade when ANYBODY mentions site support...WTF?...

Also, any "moral assination" (special word, just for you) you have perceived, has ALWAYS been a direct response to your pantywaist, crybaby rants AGAINST site support. Again...WTF???

Without site support from individuals who use the site, the burden of server co$ts & upkeep would fall squarely on ONE SET of shoulders...those belonging to Moncha.
    Do you seriously think that he should be the $ole provider of a place for you to whimper & whine?...do you think the VXinfo doors would remain open without user generated fund$???

Do You Think?

Ever?

Get a clue.