Thread: HB Scott Larson

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    Then stop reading them

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by VXR View Post
    Then stop reading them
    Sorry, WAY too much fun making up art & sentences, not to mention throwing virtual monkey poo on both of you...
    Last edited by Ldub : 10/14/2012 at 06:08 PM

What I didn't mention while relaying that story was that it happened when my friend and I were TEENAGERS. There's a difference between when a teenager does it and when a 56-year-old does it.

I participated in my fair share don't get me wrong, but I grew out of it and now consider such actions a last resort.

Quote Originally Posted by RickOKC View Post
    Thank goodness you dredged up this dead, dormant topic and proved everybody wrong.
    Dredged up?

I was referring to when YOU said that about me in this thread not more than a week ago.

Still giving ldub a pass on bringing up something from months and months ago though I see...

Ummmm...you're about the only one that seems to mind me beating the Site Support drum now & then...those of my friends, who aren't site supporters, don't care even slightly. They're all big boys, who know it's entirely their choice...
    For whatever reason, (my guess, a massive inferiority complex, with persecution & paranoia added on top for sprinkles, but that's another thread entirely) your panties get all bunched up & you go off on yet another childish tirade when ANYBODY mentions site support...WTF?...

Also, any "moral assination" (special word, just for you) you have perceived, has ALWAYS been a direct response to your pantywaist, crybaby rants AGAINST site support. Again...WTF???

Without site support from individuals who use the site, the burden of server co$ts & upkeep would fall squarely on ONE SET of shoulders...those belonging to Moncha.
    Do you seriously think that he should be the $ole provider of a place for you to whimper & whine?...do you think the VXinfo doors would remain open without user generated fund$???

Do You Think?

Ever?

Get a clue.
    Then again, I'd suggest that most haven't bothered to chime in because they've seen from watching you respond to me what a lost cause it is to try to explain anything to you.

And I can't believe I'm having to explain this to you AGAIN since we've already been through it all a couple of times in the past, but I've NEVER said I had a problem with you suggesting site support, only HOW you've suggested it at times. You always seem to conveniently overlook that detail though...just like you did again this time. Simply more evidence of this being a lost cause.

I've illustrated that YOU have THE HIGHEST POST COUNT of ANYONE ELSE HERE, but you apparently expect others to believe you don't have a vested interest in trying to coerce others into site donation (or in other words...subsidizing your vx.info internet time) with your moral assassinations directed at ALL who don't make site donations?

You can try to sugar-coat it all you want to try to make what you do less obvious, but you're only fooling yourself if you think it works on everyone, or that no one can put two and two together.

We realize that just because that kind of complex addition is apparently difficult for you to comprehend, it makes it difficult for you to imagine anyone else being able to, but the fact of the matter is that there are actually people out there whose actions aren't based solely on their own little world of self-interests.

Sorry, WAY too much fun making up art & sentences, not to mention throwing virtual monkey poo on both of you...
    You say fun...some would simply say innate nature that can't be helped.

Talking keep splain'n dude, you're really starting to make sense...

Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    Then again, I'd suggest that most haven't bothered to chime in because they've seen from watching you respond to me what a lost cause it is to try to explain anything to you.

And I can't believe I'm having to explain this to you AGAIN since we've already been through it all a couple of times in the past, but I've NEVER said I had a problem with you suggesting site support, only HOW you've suggested it at times. You always seem to conveniently overlook that detail though...just like you did again this time. Simply more evidence of this being a lost cause.

OK...humor me here, as I'm obviously not as smart as you...

PLEASE, just one last time, in small words, with no spin or double speak, tell me what method of suggesting site support is it that you would find acceptable?

I've illustrated that YOU have THE HIGHEST POST COUNT of ANYONE ELSE HERE, but you apparently expect others to believe you don't have a vested interest in trying to coerce others into site donation (or in other words...subsidizing your vx.info internet time) with your moral assassinations directed at ALL who don't make site donations?

I'll say again, other than pointing out your continued whining every time I mention S-S, your moral *** remains un-innated...
    I can think of 6-7 non-S-S (3 of which I was wheelin' with this weekend), who don't have low self esteem, persecution complex, or paranoia...& NONE of them feel pressure to donate...yet somehow, by some miracle, we remain friends...

BTW...now lemme' think here...people who donate, subsidize me, becuase I donate...
    And people like me & them who donate, AREN'T subsidizing bricks like you who ARE NOT donating...OK...gotcha...

You can try to sugar-coat it all you want to try to make what you do less obvious, but you're only fooling yourself if you think it works on everyone, or that no one can put two and two together.

Save the twist & spin boy, y'allready know it won't work...

We realize that just because that kind of complex addition is apparently difficult for you to comprehend, it makes it difficult for you to imagine anyone else being able to, but the fact of the matter is that there are actually people out there whose actions aren't based solely on their own little world of self-interests.

Well...since ya splain it THAT way...
    OK...I'm REALLY gonna try...seriously people...I'm gonna sit on my fingers if I hafta, but "NO MORE replying to half wits, trolls, &/or ninnyhammers" is gonna be my new motto...

Happy B-lated Mr. Larson...this truly HAS been....the gift that keeps on giving......
    Last edited by Ldub : 10/15/2012 at 07:05 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    Dredged up?

I was referring to when YOU said that about me in this thread not more than a week ago.

Still giving ldub a pass on bringing up something from months and months ago though I see...
    Exactly! I said you were starved for (negative) attention over a week ago. Then there was no activity in the thread for 4 full days until you dredged it up because you wanted more attention and are incapable of letting things go.

YES, I am giving Ldub a complete, free pass on also pointing out that your only reason for being here is to play the part of the site's official troll. Here's why: His history shows he is an active member of the website offering help, advice, joking around and having fun. Your history is filled with coming here for no other reason beyond instigating arguments and inserting yourself into any situation where you see an opportunity to escalate a minor issue into a major conflict. Then you become sanctimonious and cry foul when you get the negative attention you begged for.

Speaking of "months & months" - your "me too" partner in trolling followed another member around for over a YEAR trying to provoke a fight. Your response: nothing. You complain about the actions of other while you are doing the same. I suppose you only see things as being wrong when they aren't going your way.

95 Trooper with a buncha stuff nobody here cares about...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post

Quote Originally Posted by VXR View Post
    Duuuhhhhhhhhh....you're part of what's being commented upon troll boy...

As are we all.

Thumbs up

OK...I'm REALLY gonna try...seriously people...I'm gonna sit on my fingers if I hafta, but NO MORE replying
    Duuuhhhhhhhhh....you're part of what's being commented upon troll boy
    Well that worked out well for you

Seriously.
    -V
    -VI VX VNIVERSVM VIVVS VICI-

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
    Seriously.

OK...humor me here, as I'm obviously not as smart as you...

PLEASE, just one last time, in small words, with no spin or double speak, tell me what method of suggesting site support is it that you would find acceptable?
    You see, you didn't even understand that we've already been through this, and yet here you are AGAIN asking someone to explain it to you...AGAIN. You don't seem to have a problem sifting through all my posts to find something I've said that YOU can twist or spin into some sort of doublespeak, but being objective enough to go back and reread something you obviously didn't understand the first time is apparently too much to ask? Very convenient for you I must say.

I'll say again, other than pointing out your continued whining every time I mention S-S, your moral *** remains un-innated...
    I can think of 6-7 non-S-S (3 of which I was wheelin' with this weekend), who don't have low self esteem, persecution complex, or paranoia...& NONE of them feel pressure to donate...yet somehow, by some miracle, we remain friends...
    And I'll say again, you have your way of looking at the situation, but there are others who don't share your opinion, either about the subject matter or about me. Far be it from me though to point out how what you've just implied about me is the exact sort of thing you've been doing all along though. And I'll also say again that those people have probably learned from watching you respond to me about this subject matter that it would just end up being a waste of time. I have friends I humor about certain things too because, in the long run, let's face it, it's just easier, and I have more important things to do with my time than explain ALL of the things they can't figure out for themselves.

BTW...now lemme' think here...people who donate, subsidize me, becuase I donate...
    And people like me & them who donate, AREN'T subsidizing bricks like you who ARE NOT donating...OK...gotcha...
    Again...convenient way for you to still look at the situation, especially when another way to look at it has already been explained.

Save the twist & spin boy, y'allready know it won't work...
    I'll just say that goes both ways...boy...especially when it involves trying to explain something to you.

Well...since ya splain it THAT way.
    I know, I know, even though I explained it THAT way...you STILL didn't understand. No surprise there.

On a final note, I can't help but see the irony in people suggesting I'm starving for attention when YOU are the person who is making comments with EXTRA-LARGE text...in bright red no less...with extra sprinkles of smiley faces.....

Maybe that doesn't really mean anything though...