Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: HB Scott Larson

Quote Originally Posted by RickOKC View Post
    Exactly! I said you were starved for (negative) attention over a week ago. Then there was no activity in the thread for 4 full days until you dredged it up because you wanted more attention and are incapable of letting things go.
    On the other hand, I've already mentioned that I don't live on this website like some people do. The fact that you and dub have been seen to respond to my comments within minutes and hours of them being entered is but more confirmation of the fact that some need their site time subsidized more than others.

YES, I am giving Ldub a complete, free pass on also pointing out that your only reason for being here is to play the part of the site's official troll. Here's why: His history shows he is an active member of the website offering help, advice, joking around and having fun. Your history is filled with coming here for no other reason beyond instigating arguments and inserting yourself into any situation where you see an opportunity to escalate a minor issue into a major conflict. Then you become sanctimonious and cry foul when you get the negative attention you begged for.
    Since those obviously aren't the only things I visit this site for...as anyone who actually read through ALL of my posts would know...it seems the sanctimony in this instance is all from you. You also seem to be exhibiting the same kind of convenient memory as your pal dub.

Speaking of "months & months" - your "me too" partner in trolling followed another member around for over a YEAR trying to provoke a fight. Your response: nothing. You complain about the actions of other while you are doing the same. I suppose you only see things as being wrong when they aren't going your way.
    On the contrary, I've already explained that too. What I can't help but wonder is whether this other member may have actually done something negative to attract such attention. Is it possible you're giving this other member a complete pass just as you're giving dub a pass on his negative actions just because YOU happen to see things only in YOUR own way?

I simply find it convenient that you chose such terms as "trolling" and "complaining". It's not surprising that's the way you would try to portray others who don't share your opinions, but your opinions do not equal fact/reality, and if you stay on your current path of making subjective comments just to try to elicit certain reactions, the same terms will apply to you.

Scott,

If it's all the same to you, I think we'll just skip your birthday next year.

K????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

'01, Proton Yellow, 1028. '01, Gunmetal Metallic, 1033.
    Works for me Tom, at fittysix I'd just as soon stop counting anyway...as long as I keep havin' 'em! Who knew that one old man's birthday would inspire so much debate from one little mealy-mouthed prick? I surely hope he gets a life and gets rid of his VX, maybe then he can leave the rest of us in peace...And to you Trekk...Here's to you and here's to me and if we ever disagree...F@&K YOU!!
    Vixer Fixer

Awe man... only 7 pages...I'll tune in next week for more...

BTW...Happy Belated Birthday Scott!

What she said...

Quote Originally Posted by VX KAT View Post
    ~*~Cece~*~

- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    I simply find it convenient that you chose such terms as "trolling" and "complaining". It's not surprising that's the way you would try to portray others who don't share your opinions, but your opinions do not equal fact/reality, and if you stay on your current path of making subjective comments just to try to elicit certain reactions, the same terms will apply to you.
    Well said

'01, Proton Yellow, 1028. '01, Gunmetal Metallic, 1033.
    I just gotta know, where do your lips end and Trekks butt begin? Please do tell...

Psssst...

In the words of the immortal Frosty...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... and zombies.

My VehiCROSS

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Larson View Post
    I just gotta know, where do your lips end and Trekks butt begin? Please do tell...

seems to sum it up right

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!!!!!! (and yes the rock was huge)
    Make it yours, but make it classy........ unless theres zombies.........thats when the gun rack goes in.

Good one. Did you think of that yourself?

Works for me Tom, at fittysix I'd just as soon stop counting anyway...as long as I keep havin' 'em! Who knew that one old man's birthday would inspire so much debate from one little mealy-mouthed prick? I surely hope he gets a life and gets rid of his VX, maybe then he can leave the rest of us in peace...And to you Trekk...Here's to you and here's to me and if we ever disagree...F@&K YOU!!
    Again with the juvenile insults/threats. Maybe you have plans to grow up on your NEXT birthday???

Seems you'd eventually realize that even though you're still making threats and I'm STILL here telling you to grow up that they're simply not having the effect you apparently believe they should have.

And besides, there's no "debate" even happening here. It's simply a few repeating their same old obviously misinformed opinions while not accepting the possibility for even a moment that it was them who caused the problems in the first place.

If only objectivity could be wrapped up with a nice little bow and a card...

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    The fact of the matter is that nowhere does it say on this website that those who don't make site donations have to accept the silly, self-centered games comprised of the silly, self-centered rules of the members who do.

So maybe you could first tell us where YOURS and dubs lips end and YOUR OWN butts begins? It's almost as if you guys have converted your VX's to hybrids.
    Last edited by Y33TREKker : 10/27/2012 at 03:32 PM

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Talking Sorry...gotta get off my fingers...

Absolutely LOVE the fact that you've degenerated your posts to "I KNOW you are, what am I?"

Very adult of you.

And since you again bring up site support, who is more self centered than one who contributes nothing, & expects others to pick up their $lack?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    So maybe you could first tell us where YOURS and dubs lips end and YOUR OWN butts begins? It's almost as if you guys have converted your VX's to hybrids.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    And since you again bring up site support, who is more self centered than one who contributes nothing, & expects others to pick up their $lack?
    Which once again proves that you have a very narrow and self-centered view of what constitutes site support.