Thread: HB Scott Larson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
    [yawn] You guys got anything new? Tired of clicking on the same ol' crap alla time...
    Do YOU have anything new?

Do YOU think you're the only one tired of clicking on the same old crap all the time?

Face it, you guys are the ones who make it impossible to move on to anything new when it's obvious that you still don't have the old crap straight yet. Coming up with what you think are clever ways to say the old stuff isn't coming up with new stuff, no matter how you try to bitchslap yourselves into believing that it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post

Do YOU think you're the only one tired of clicking on the same old crap all the time?

Face it, you guys are the ones who make it impossible to move on to anything new when it's obvious that you still don't have the old crap straight yet. Coming up with what you think are clever ways to say the old stuff isn't coming up with new stuff, no matter how you try to bitchslap yourselves into believing that it is.
    I was actually referring to both sides of this, let's just call it an argument, but thanks for proving my point.
    95 Trooper with a buncha stuff nobody here cares about...

Quote Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
    I was actually referring to both sides of this, let's just call it an argument, but thanks for proving my point.
    And yet you've made it obvious in the past which "side" of YOUR "argument" you're on regarding the topic.

YOU want to refer to what YOU do as "arguing", feel free, but you don't speak for me.

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    wow, I havent looked into this thread until today. I saw so many pages of posts and i thought to myself, 'oh wow, maybe Im missing something hillarious!'. So I ventured in, to which I am sad that I did.
    I cant believe that a thread about celebration of someone's birth has been turned into something so hateful and mean.

I didnt read every post in this thread so I cant comment specifically who is at blame, nor do I want to get into the mixed up mess. All I know is that there are many of us here, who have met on a personal basis, and are good friends. Many of these people I consider my extended family. Now with that being said, there are jabs from time to time that may be fun, but never something on a personal level. Yeet, you seem to like to step over the line of 'forum norms' and get into personal jabs, I dont understand why, but I suppose that is your own perogative as long as the moderators decide so.

Im kinda with sue and PK on this one...

"Do Not Seek Praise. Seek Criticism."

"If You Can't Solve A Problem, It's Because You're Playing By The Rules."

"The Perosn Who Doesn't Make Mistakes Is Unlikely To Make Anything."

-Paul Arden

And yet you've made it obvious in the past which "side" of YOUR "argument" you're on regarding the topic.

YOU want to refer to what YOU do as "arguing", feel free, but you don't speak for me.
    WhatEVER. My dictionary says "argument" is "a discussion involving different points of view." If you can't accept that, call it a debate, contention, dispute, difference of opinion, pissing contest, I don't CARE what you call it. I've already wasted more time typing this than it is worth.

Yes, in the past I've stated an opinion. But I haven't in this thread, because A) it is inappropriate in what should be a simple happy birthday wish, and B) I have a life and I have moved on with it.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by VXR View Post
    Have you seen the new TV commercial with a VX in it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    While our opinions will vary on many subjects....

That right there was FUNNY...
    Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    Is our hood insert grey or black???
    What is the best tire?

It's ASTOUNDING...to me anyway...

How everyone else pretty much moved on, & started a lighthearted jokefest within the scope of what's been previously said...

And then, there is the drek, still mired in shameless self worth issues, gotta get the last word-itis, with a generous dollop of paranoia, & a tsp or two of the ever popular ingredient...just plain "don't get it"...

You, my friend, are truly..."one of a kind"....

It's ASTOUNDING...to me anyway...

How everyone else pretty much moved on, & started a lighthearted jokefest within the scope of what's been previously said...

And then, there is the drek, still mired in shameless self worth issues, gotta get the last word-itis, with a generous dollop of paranoia, & a tsp or two of the ever popular ingredient...just plain "don't get it"...

You, my friend, are truly..."one of a kind"....
    Funny that YOU...of all people...would accuse me of having shameless self-worth issues, paranoia, not moving on, wanting to have the last word, and "not getting it" after having JUST started this thread...

H B BART...(not scott larson)

Astounding indeed......although where you're concerned....not surprising at all.

You obviously never looked up the psychological term "projection" did you...

Talking

You obviously never looked up the psychological term "projection" did you...
    Why yes...I DID...

There was a picture of my c@(*, with your face on the end...

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    Why yes...I DID...

just poking a stick at that sleeping bear arent ya Dub?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by pbkid View Post

just poking a stick at that sleeping bear arent ya Dub?
    It's all about the ...

Never take none of it too serious...

Specially with gregarious buffoons like me & trek...

Why yes...I DID...

Well while your response is a clear indication that you obviously DIDN'T look anything up...admitting that you're the one being the di$& was at least a good first step...

Quote Originally Posted by RickOKC View Post
    if you think that isn't obvious to everyone, you have obviously miscalculated where you stand on the IQ scale. You could have continued your obsessive, childish desire for drama by taking your stupid, whiny crap-fest to PM or starting a new thread if you obsessively had to get in the last word. But, no, you intentionally dumped in a guy's birthday thread. Just. Plain. Trashy.

And... why are YOU demanding an apology for Ashley? I've met the guy - he's an awesome, normal, well-adjusted person. He already responded to Scott's erroneous assumption with tact, class and, well... an appropriate and justifiable level of mild snark. I suspect he's already moved on from the issue and is back to living his real life. Yet here YOU are, once again, acting like the site's unofficial drama queen chasing another member around the forum trying to keep some inane argument burning. Pathetic.

I'll up the ante and pledge an additional $100 if this perpetually unhappy little troll gets permanently banned.
    Seriously, though... no offense taken but I disagree. And to scale back my disgust of someone being attacked in his birthday thread and to explain why with a more reasonable attitude...

I recognize the situation he's in because I've been in similar situations myself - "love the topic, but hate the regular posters." I grew to realize I am not going to change and the people I didn't like are not going to change. I recognized that I was voluntarily putting myself into a position where I was voluntarily setting myself up to be unhappy, SO I LEFT. I logged out, deleted the bookmark, never looked back, never missed it and instantly improved my happiness quotient.

This guy... he can't see all that. He's too hung up on trying to "win" some stupid, imaginary *war* that exists only in his own mind. Thankfully I didn't have that kind of baggage so I was able to just walk away and be happy. But then, I wasn't trolling and going out of my way to provoke and attack others, either - I was simply disappointed that people couldn't be civil.

For his own health and the health of the site, he NEEDS to leave even if that means being pushed out involuntarily
    Yeah, let's start with Scott's initial comment. He messed up. He made a wrong assumption and has since admitted his error. Why are you STILL dredging that up after his admission of error?

What the crap do you want?

And, frankly, SHOVE your repeated whining about "cliques." I watched your little "Bestie", your 2nd-tier, "me-too" crony who typically comes to your rescue - the Chester to your Butch - chase another member around the site FOR OVER A YEAR trying to provoke an argument and yet YOU -- SAID -- NOTHING. You are accusing people of being hypocrites? Apparently your limited understanding of that word only applies when Earth isn't revolving around you.

But, kudos to you - I was surprised that you admitted you were so pleased with getting the negative attention you crave. Rarely does a troll admit their primary goal is provoking others into giving them attention. And, btw, it's not hate - it's pity.
    I must admit, that really is a very interesting observation.

Why should a group of people waste their time honoring a silly, congenial tradition that is universally celebrated amongst civilized western society when they could be using that time to troll a forum like a rabid cockroach?
    Thank goodness you dredged up this dead, dormant topic and proved everybody wrong.
    Exactly! I said you were starved for (negative) attention over a week ago. Then there was no activity in the thread for 4 full days until you dredged it up because you wanted more attention and are incapable of letting things go.

YES, I am giving Ldub a complete, free pass on also pointing out that your only reason for being here is to play the part of the site's official troll. Here's why: His history shows he is an active member of the website offering help, advice, joking around and having fun. Your history is filled with coming here for no other reason beyond instigating arguments and inserting yourself into any situation where you see an opportunity to escalate a minor issue into a major conflict. Then you become sanctimonious and cry foul when you get the negative attention you begged for.

Speaking of "months & months" - your "me too" partner in trolling followed another member around for over a YEAR trying to provoke a fight. Your response: nothing. You complain about the actions of other while you are doing the same. I suppose you only see things as being wrong when they aren't going your way.
    Last edited by VXR : 11/21/2012 at 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by RickOKC - ..Speaking of "months & months"...I suppose you only see things as being wrong when they aren't going your way.
    Troll spray pic
    Surely I can't be the only person here who saw the irony of the same person resorting to troll spray in response to something he thought was wrong because it wasn't going in his way...

Some of you guys might want to consider taking a closer look at what you're giving your stamp of approval to for the accepted status quo around here, because even though some of you seem to think you understand what got this all started (yes, even before this thread), your comments make you appear as if you don't have a clue.

hmmmm, interesting.....a new post after 6 days of it being all quiet on this thread.......I thought this thread might finally be going off quietly into the sunset.....guess not....
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.