Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: HB Scott Larson

HB Scott Larson

Happy Birthday Scott Larson! Hope you have a great one and see you tomorrow
    '03 Honda CR-V (DD) - '05 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - '01 Ebony VX!

A smile is like tight underwear, it makes your cheeks go up!

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Cool What she said...

Except that I WON'T see you tomorrow...

DUDE

Hope you have a great day!...

Happy Birthday Dude!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Have a great B-day!
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Happy Birthday Scott!!!

I'm sure we're all hoping your birthday wish is the ability to take responsibility for your own actions, like the comment YOU made in the other thread to INITIALLY create the drama with Ashley...and where you then went on to try to place total blame on me for the thread going south. How brave.

So what are you now anyway...8 years old?

happy bday! - this also goes to everyone whose bday i didnt say happy bday on before now because ive never met any of you in person and i didnt want to seem weird.. but i also dont want to be rude and watch everyones bdays go by and stay silent - whatever... happy birthday!
    Last edited by evillecutter : 09/25/2012 at 12:37 PM

Happy birthday, Scott! Make it a good one. ;-)
    -V

And FFS, Trekker, on dude's BD thread?! Put it away for a day, would ya?
    -VI VX VNIVERSVM VIVVS VICI-

Quote Originally Posted by evillecutter View Post
    happy bday! - this also goes to everyone whose bday i didnt say happy bday on before now because ive never met any of you in person and i didnt want to seem weird.. but i also dont want to be rude and watch everyones bdays go by and stay silent - whatever... happy birthday!
    ah, heck e.c., we ALREADY knew ya wuz weird!....yer here ain'tcha?

Quote Originally Posted by VX KAT View Post
    ah, heck e.c., we ALREADY knew ya wuz weird!....yer here ain'tcha?
    good point

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    SCOTT.....

Have a great day

jo
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    Happy Birthday Scott!!!

I'm sure we're all hoping your birthday wish is the ability to take responsibility for your own actions, like the comment YOU made in the other thread to INITIALLY create the drama with Ashley...and where you then went on to try to place total blame on me for the thread going south. How brave.

srsly?...

'01, Proton Yellow, 1028. '01, Gunmetal Metallic, 1033.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    Happy Birthday Scott!!!

I have no response to that...Now that actually did make me feel better, thanks Tom!! And to all the rest, thank you too for the well-wishes!! Oh, and by the way Trekk, 56 and I can still kick your butt...

Vixer Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Larson View Post
    I have no response to that...Now that actually did make me feel better, thanks Tom!!
    ROFL

It's what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
    Happy birthday, Scott! Make it a good one. ;-)
    -V

And FFS, Trekker, on dude's BD thread?! Put it away for a day, would ya?
    Not my fault that the other thread got closed before I could respond. As I've said MANY times before, I don't live here like some of you seem to.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Larson View Post
    I have no response to that...Now that actually did make me feel better, thanks Tom!! And to all the rest, thank you too for the well-wishes!! Oh, and by the way Trekk, 56 and I can still kick your butt...

Wow, and you were telling Ashley not to get YOU started...

So why did I think your comment was directed at me? Because there was a 50/50 chance between VT and I that it WAS, not to mention the fact that you didn't specify who it was you WERE referring to. It sure didn't take you long to try to align yourself with the person you were originally calling sad just to take the attention off of your own comment that got all this started though did it?

The fact of the matter is that I realized on my own not long after commenting that I might be making an incorrect assumption in thinking your comment was directed at me, and THAT was the reason I changed it. And incidentally, your comment questioning me about why I thought your comment was directed at me wasn't even showing up in the thread at the time I changed my comment, and that's why I'd suggested later that you look again. And besides, if you knew I was simply questioning your sense of humor with my original comment, do you really feel that was justification for implying that I'm a $%&*head? Are you starting to understand why the direction you decided to take didn't go over all that well with me? Do you think it would have gone over very well with ANYONE?

Don't forget, you could have simply said "no" in response to my edited comment rather than offering up your #$%&head comment and prevented this from ever becoming an issue.

Incidentally, VERY convenient that now YOUR posts have been edited from that thread...to remove the incriminating evidence perhaps?

So going back to what got this all started in this thread, I'd also like to make an observation on something that's sad.

Ashley has already illustrated how his comment was legitimate, and speaking only for myself, he didn't even really need to do so because even though I'm not on this site as much as some of the rest of you, even I was aware of his extensive search for CW3's awhile back and as a result knew his question to Kat was more informed on the subject of used CW3 sets for sale than what most others' would have been. Rather than acknowledge that though, it seems you've still not publicly apologized to Ashley for calling his motives into question. But maybe that's how YOU operate, since your private message to me wasn't anywhere NEAR as cordial or diplomatic as you've tried to portray yourself out in the open. What kind of #$%&head does stuff like THAT?

In short, I realized my mistake of possibly making a wrong assumption and tried to correct it right away. What else have you done besides double down on your own wrong assumption?

Speaking of apologizing though, I didn't intend to make your birthday thread a downer, but when some people around here close threads before others get a chance to respond, it seems apparent that the rules of fair play have been thrown to the wayside so a person does what they have to do.

And seriously, at 56 you're still talking about solving your differences with people by fighting? OK, so maybe not 8...we'll be generous and move you on up to 15.