Beware the main pan is tough to get out if you don't take the 3rd crossmember off, it's a serious pain, I supported my frame, sprayed crossmember bolts with plenty of penetrating oil for a day, resprayed and started to loosen them, my 4 drivers side ones loosened with breaker bar, the passenger side sucked, I got two loose, then 3rd one snapped off at the head, so I decided to find another way; when I went retork the them, I snapped off another head bolt on same side so I got only 2 good on passenger side; only to discover that by taking off the skid plate in the center of the crossmember and loosening the tranny mounting bolts as far out as I could, then jack up transfer case you can get plenty of access to the rear most pan bolts with a 10mm 1/4 inch flex head and rachet, I was able to get 3/8th inch drive in the space also with a 3/8drive 10mm flex head socket but I found that to be to tight for my hands and I feared stripping and over tightening, more feel with 1/4inch tools and 10mm flex head socket from sears. You gotta get that pan cleaned out perfect especially the magnet; mine was a mess due to intercooler blowing and the ensueing tranny damage; still down; gonna get it hot in the morning, drain some fluid and try Lucas Oil's Tranny fix, currently only drives in 1st gear; gonna have my local shop pull my tranny and install a used 4L30E from a salvage yard, dozens available cheap, just unknown condition and longevity; maybe in the meantime learn to rebuild my old tranny, I'm faily certain I only burned up my clutch packs as I just had black in my pan, good fluid in lines and shut down quick, just not quick enough.....