Thread: Moab 'ZuZu VX - May 2013: 5/12/13 - 5/18/13

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Petos View Post
    How about a Russian member, folks? I will be in California in the first half of May... So - will you let me join you without a Vehicross?
    Awesome Petr, will be great to meet you!
    Let us know if you need picked up at an airport or anything.
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Denver Convoy

Ok, I am going. I don't care what work says about it. Or the fact that I owe an enormous amount of taxes this year.

So, I need to book somewhere to stay, and I wanted to ask the Denver peeps (such as VXorado and PBkid) when they are heading out and if they want to convoy out together (safety in numbers....for mechanical reasons...I am reminded of the burning Jeep we had for just the beginning of one of our trail rides we did).

I think my dad wants to go too. He's retiring at the end of May, but already has Short-Timer's Disease.

What say you Denver dudes?

99 Matte Midnight Sand Met... oh nevermind. VX #0377...Project ZU
    Quote Originally Posted by Petos View Post
    How about a Russian member, folks? I will be in California in the first half of May... So - will you let me join you without a Vehicross?

Quote Originally Posted by twalker920 View Post
    Ok, I am going. I don't care what work says about it. Or the fact that I owe an enormous amount of taxes this year.

So, I need to book somewhere to stay, and I wanted to ask the Denver peeps (such as VXorado and PBkid) when they are heading out and if they want to convoy out together (safety in numbers....for mechanical reasons...I am reminded of the burning Jeep we had for just the beginning of one of our trail rides we did).

I think my dad wants to go too. He's retiring at the end of May, but already has Short-Timer's Disease.

What say you Denver dudes?
    We'll be leaving Sunday- probably late morning

Quote Originally Posted by MSHardeman View Post
    We have done a big Colorado Convoy before, but it seems to have broken down over the past few years with a few of us heading over at different times. I'm over in Carbondale and I'll be heading to Moab on Sunday afternoon/evening so if you want to head over then I can meet you in Glenwood Springs and we can convoy over from there.
    That will work nicely for us. Unless something changes, we should plan on a convoy from Glenwood Springs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo42 View Post
    I usually leave Aurora around 10-11am on saturday. Gives me a chance to sleep in a bit and still get there with time to set up camp and get some dinner. There is lots to do there from sight seeing on pavement all the way up to extreme stuff. Quite a few trails that are pretty easy and can be done with no problem in a stocker. I just spent a couple days there in my Volvo station wagon doing the touristy sight seeing stuff.
    Maybe you should leave a day later and join the convoy...

Quote Originally Posted by VXorado View Post
    Maybe you should leave a day later and join the convoy...
    Then I lose a day of Moab. I dont mind traveling by myself, usually have to stop a lot to pee anyway LOL. I drink a LOT of water while driving.
    --Dave

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    Sweet..I see a bunch of you Colorado peeps on the Stoop...

...Sunday afternoon ish

jo
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cece & I are going to miss out this year because we are going to Maui to celebrate her college graduation. However, we will be in Moab from the 10th to the 12th, and hope to see some early birds. We are road-tripping from Chi-Town to California in her Mitsubishi, so my VX will be absent as well.

We really look forward to Moab, and hate missing out. Petr... We HAVE to get together. Glad you didn't get squashed by a meteor!
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... and zombies.

My VehiCROSS

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    Heya Gill/CeCe....

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnalVX View Post
    Cece & I are going to miss out this year because we are going to Maui to celebrate her college graduation. However, we will be in Moab from the 10th to the 12th, and hope to see some early birds. We are road-tripping from Chi-Town to California in her Mitsubishi, so my VX will be absent as well.

We really look forward to Moab, and hate missing out. Petr... We HAVE to get together. Glad you didn't get squashed by a meteor!
    ...I'm gonna try and get there Sat afternoon, to hang with you guys...( photo shoot CeCe??)

.....I'll know more nearer the time.

But certainly see you guys Sunday

Jo

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnalVX View Post

You guys we plan on getting in Sunday to see Gil and Cece before they run off to the island! What time are you guys leaving?
    Ask forgiveness, not permission.

Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
    Sweet..I see a bunch of you Colorado peeps on the Stoop...

...Sunday afternoon ish

jo
    It will be great to finally meet you Jo!

U 2 Tom...!!

Quote Originally Posted by twalker920 View Post
    It will be great to finally meet you Jo!
    The trails are great , and the Stoop meetings and greettings...
    ... are the icing on the cake IMO.

Jo