Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: New Jersey/New York/ Pa......Meet...Who is in??

@ MDF

You can catch up with Mrlarrys heading west on the I-495 and meet me here in queens,meet xtrmes how lives in brooklyn and we all convoy to NJ.

Vendetta where are you coming from again ?
    Dakar was just the begining.

@ Beavertractors

You may be able to meet up with blacksambo,catskillsjay if you guys arrange an meeting location along the I-87

Works for me

OK......I thought you guys were still trying to figure it out.
    I have no issue with Rockaway..I know I am driving a decent amount because I am furthest South....but that works for me if everyone agrees.

Can anyone supply an exact address? Just want to put it in the GPS that morning. Also - obviously the mall area must be pretty big - where did you guys meet last time?

Looking forward to meeting everyone.
    "KILLER BEE" :

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by JMNY View Post
    I have no issue with Rockaway..I know I am driving a decent amount because I am furthest South....but that works for me if everyone agrees.

Can anyone supply an exact address? Just want to put it in the GPS that morning. Also - obviously the mall area must be pretty big - where did you guys meet last time?

JMNY usually stores within the malls got they own mailing address as any house or business.

Search for stores in the rockaway mall and write down one as a reference for GPS purpose

Thumbs up Mall Adress

Hi JMNY,

This is the adress that I found out online. Hope it helps.

Rockaway Townsquare is a two-level super regional shopping mall, located on Interstate 80 and Mount Hope Avenue in Rockaway Township, New Jersey. The mall has a gross leasable area of 1,248,000 ft². Wikipedia
    Opened: September 1977
    Hours:
    Mon-Sat 10am–9:30pm
    Sun 11am–6pm
    Address: 301 Mount Hope Avenue, Rockaway, NJ
    Phone: (973) 361-4071

Quote Originally Posted by JMNY View Post

Dicks Sporting Goods parking lot

387 Mt Hope Ave, Rockaway, NJ 07801

It's right off rt 80 ....IT IS NOT COVERED ... but we're a tough bunch!

Hey Gussie I don't live in Brooklin. I live up near Albany.
    I was also informed last night that the 4th is the Stormville Flee market for Christmas that my wife and I go to ever year. Don't think I'm gonna be able to get out of that one. I was thinking it might work out if I could talk her into driving down after since were half way there, but shes not into these kind of things. She doesn't like being around people she doesn't know.
    Like I said Sundays don't work good for me Saturdays are better because that's the only day she has off for us to do stuff. So I guess I'll have to miss out on this one and hopefully get the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gussie2000 View Post
    @ MDF

You can catch up with Mrlarrys heading west on the I-495 and meet me here in queens,meet xtrmes how lives in brooklyn and we all convoy to NJ.

Vendetta where are you coming from again ?

301 or 387? Mount Hope Ave. Rockaways NJ. Which one? Thx Either way we'll be there. Coming down the NYS thruway to 287 South etc.etc.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmes View Post
    Hey Gussie I don't live in Brooklin. I live up near Albany.
    I was also informed last night that the 4th is the Stormville Flee market for Christmas that my wife and I go to ever year. Don't think I'm gonna be able to get out of that one. I was thinking it might work out if I could talk her into driving down after since were half way there, but shes not into these kind of things. She doesn't like being around people she doesn't know.
    Like I said Sundays don't work good for me Saturdays are better because that's the only day she has off for us to do stuff. So I guess I'll have to miss out on this one and hopefully get the next one.
    Oh i got your address wrong from google map as it took me to brooklyn.

Sorry you wouldn't make it !!!!

I think we need an on-
    going clever name for our Vehicross meets. Since a lot of VX's are refered to as killer bees anyways let's call any VX meeting a"Swarm". You know Corvairs call there's a Recall, and Citroen calls t
    ere's a Rondez Vous. We'll call ours a "Swarm". It expresses some fun attitude. What do we think?

So about this "swarm" lol love it!! So Blacksambo I was halfway through typing up a proposed meeting stop/caffeine recharge along the thruway when the trees came a crashing! Needless to say the message never got sent and I see its quiet on here. Assuming some NJ members still dont have power? And hoping everyones alright!! Our power was out for 3days and we consider ourselves very lucky!! Both the VX's made it out unscathed. Wondering if its a good idea to push back the Swarm a week or two untill we here from members?? Need to find out what RDs remain closed, if that meeting spot is still available, etc. also NYC marathon is that day....might inhibit travel IDK thoughts?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]the 2nd mouse gets da cheese

Thumbs up

Hello Everybody,,,

I have no power at home. Iam writting from Dunkin Donuts ..anyway...

...So this Sunday in Rockaway mall?? I was wondering if the meeting was re-scheduled because of the storm....

Have a great day , and I hope everything is ok with all of you after the storm

Thumbs up

Yeah , Iam with you Catskilljay ! I think it would be a good idea to move the meet after this Sunday. In some places, there is no power and roads are a mess ...and gas is scarce..What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by catskilljay View Post
    So about this "swarm" lol love it!! So Blacksambo I was halfway through typing up a proposed meeting stop/caffeine recharge along the thruway when the trees came a crashing! Needless to say the message never got sent and I see its quiet on here. Assuming some NJ members still dont have power? And hoping everyones alright!! Our power was out for 3days and we consider ourselves very lucky!! Both the VX's made it out unscathed. Wondering if its a good idea to push back the Swarm a week or two untill we here from members?? Need to find out what RDs remain closed, if that meeting spot is still available, etc. also NYC marathon is that day....might inhibit travel IDK thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by jheyson =) View Post
    Yeah , Iam with you Catskilljay ! I think it would be a good idea to move the meet after this Sunday. In some places, there is no power and roads are a mess ...and gas is scarce..What do you guys think?
    Yeah. Let's try to reschedule once everybody gets back on line. No need to stress anybody out over a VX Swarm.

All For One, And One For All!