Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
I'm in. Are we still committed to either 11/3 or 11/4? If so, 11/4 would be less of a challenge, but 11/10 or 11/11 would be much better. If that's not an option, then forget I mentioned it.

I'd greatly prefer a natural setting like BMSP over a shopping mall, but we should plan for both just in case the weather doesn't cooperate. Something with a parking garage would be ideal as a backup plan so we could gather in the middle decks.

Also, will there be any wrenching, tweaking, etc. going on? I can help with HID headlamp conversions and LED exterior lighting replacements (will post elsewhere with complete part numbers from V-LED) - neither of which are exactly rocket science, but still... Also IAC valve cleaning which often solves high idle issues, and some other pretty basic stuff.

-V
Please please please. I would so much appreciate all of the above stated workshop and help getting my rough ride in good standing with the rest of y'all!!! I still think my idea of the Delaware Watergap where all three states meet would be a great idea. And for us New Yorkers we could sneak into New Jersey and fill up our gas hogs for the trekback :-) Anyhoot Nov 4 sounds good for me and im in no matter where it's decided to meet as long as it's under 2 hour ride!