Thread: So I talked to Merlin....

So I talked to Merlin....

So I talked to Merlin last week for a while on the phone ordering parts and such. We chatted about the VX and he told me an awesome story about how a bunch of you here in the group pitched in enough money so that he could come out to Moab a few years back. That's awesome that you all did that!!!

I ended up ordering some $900ish worth of stuff OUCH! But I need it so.. you know how the story goes. Most of it of course is on back order but a few parts already made it.

He seems like a really nice guy and he has such a high respect for everyone here in the group. I guess I just wanted to say woow, what a great group of folks!!!

Tyler
    ---------

Ty

Good stuff

Merlin is the best. Always very patient with me when I call with a ton of questions and usually has suggestions on what to check before ordering the parts to make sure that I need them and don't spend money needlessly.

I was in Moab when we flew he and his wife out to hang with us, and I think that we were all surprised at how young he is. I'll have to go back through my files to see if I can find a picture of him.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Yeah, there was time when I was building the Impulse that I was on with him like several times a month. He is a great guy and a SERIOUS asset to the Isuzu community.

Bart