I've recently decided it was time to replace my timing belt (@ 117K), which brought me back here. I figured I could accomplish it and with the help of Barts Timing Belt writeup I believe I've done good (Not positive, because I've continued on with the Thermostat change (because It's been taking forever to warm up). Not much info to be found on the subject, but I went at it with a camera and persistance. At this point it's stripped down and I should have the remaining hose at the parts house tonight. Which means I hope to get it mostly together before the weekend is over (Hope to beat the rain tomorrow morning, as I'm working outside). I'll tell you how it went once I get her back together (successfull stories are always more fun).

Which brings me to my questions:
1) Did I just miss a writeup on the Thermostat change? IF there isn't one, would there be interest if I gave it a shot? Might not be worth the time??

2) I see in a couple threads that the recomended torque values for the Intake is now 13ft/lbs. Is that true for both the lower and (middle) upper part?

Thanks for any insight!