Thread: Energy Savings TX,GA,MD,PA,NY,NJ Read

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Energy Savings TX,GA,MD,PA,NY,NJ Read

Hey Guys I figured Id post this up here see if I would get any interest/help, since we basically all are a Tight family/friends. I work for The biggest Energy Suppliers in the Usa. I am not allowed to say the name as we are not allowed to advertise or market, this might not even be allowed >.<.
    We are in a few states right now such as TX,GA, MD,PA,NY,NJ. Given that being said, If you are in any of those states they offer Deregulated energy. Which basically means BGE no longer can Monopolize it and make you pay out the arse for it and Raise it sky high during outtages and such. You can buy it from us direct! We offer Fixed rates so your bills wont go up during hott days and storms and such. Feel free to Email me more I can give you my website which is the companys info. Sign up is FREE! and it only takes a few mins and would help me out a ton. Msg,Email me for any details and info. Like I said I cant post any info on here I dont want this to be consider advertising or marketing. I just wanted to mention it to my Close Vehicross Family Thanks GUys !
    Or If anyone is interested in being an Associate, You Could make a Nice Chunk of Change before the holidays hit!
    Lizardmen3477@aol.com

Last post wouldnt let me rename, Figured This might work, Thanks for the interest !! and Helping out!

Hey Hey Guys Dec 1st alrdy ! This is a great way to make some extra money for the Holidays, please dont prejudge give me 20 mins of your time. Me and my friends have built a team up in Md rather quick and it is very awesome to work for us.. You can put in as little as 2 -5 hrs a Week worth of effort and still see great outcome. We have everyone from Single moms to judges, lawyers you name it ! And to be a customer its even Easier ! Msg,Email Call Im here all day everyday

Hey guy still need 2 more Sign ups to meet my mark by the Monday ! If anyone else is interested in helping out Even if ya only sign up for a 1 month Msg me ! There is no risk and cost you nothing ! Youll even save ! Thanks again Hppay Holidays! If Signed up by this week I will send you a $20gift card for the holidays!

This is not a Pyramid scheme not even close Please dont post bull**** on my Post when you have no clue what your talking bout. We are a Legit Company Certified and Accreditted with the Utilites commission Board. And we have 6 Billion in Rev. Thanks for your ignorance though.

I think the bigger question is where did you buy your Nerf bars from? Were they bolt-on? And, what's the model?

In VT's defense, it's rare/non-existent for members to solicit personal business on a specialty forum. You know...It's all about how you “spend your energy” on a VX site!

2001 Ebony VX and 1989 Custom 383 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by 89Vette View Post
    I think the bigger question is where did you buy your Nerf bars from? Were they bolt-on? And, what's the model?
    http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=11917
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Im not ina way solicting more so offer 1 some energy saving to my friends and such on here since we all use it why not save when it cost nothing to do so and is 5 mins of your time, or 2 people that are interested this is an opportunity of a lifetime that has changes 10s or thousands of peoples lives already in our company. and 3 I bought them from Tone yearsss back.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardmen3477 View Post
    This is not a Pyramid scheme not even close Please dont post bull**** on my Post when you have no clue what your talking bout. We are a Legit Company Certified and Accreditted with the Utilites commission Board. And we have 6 Billion in Rev. Thanks for your ignorance though.
    Im not ina way solicting more so offer 1 some energy saving to my friends and such on here since we all use it why not save when it cost nothing to do so and is 5 mins of your time, or 2 people that are interested this is an opportunity of a lifetime that has changes 10s or thousands of peoples lives already in our company. and 3 I bought them from Tone yearsss back.
    Amway is a legit company and accredited through the BBB as well. And your revenue argument has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Why the hell would anyone start a pyramid scheme if they weren't successful?

No offense but you are exhibiting all the classic symptoms of people pulled in by pyramid schemes: overly emotional reaction/defensiveness, an irrational inability to recognize/admit that your business shares all the same principles as every other pyramid scheme, etc. Your "legit" business markets itself as saving customers money via direct sales, recruiting new partners/associates is a key part of the business model, and the upside is huge compared to your time/money investment. These are literally the exact same ideas pioneered by Amway as they were building their business.

It's obvious that you're pushing this harder and harder as we get closer to your apparent Monday recruiting deadline. I'm sure many of us thought the same thing I did but we refrained from posting anything until it was obvious that you weren't going to quit; in my mind we've already extended you the courtesy that you're demanding and you abused the privilege.

Tell you what, let us know when you make serious money through sales (not including whatever percentage you get off your recruits) and I'll freely admit I'm wrong. In the meantime don't waste my PM box space by duplicating what you've already written here.

P.S. Suggested reading for stage 1 pyramid scheme survivors:
    http://amlmskeptic.blogspot.com/2012...issonance.html

it is very awesome to work for us.. You can put in as little as 2 -5 hrs a Week worth of effort and still see great outcome.
    Im not ina way solicting
    I'm in no way typing either.

I second everything that vt_maverick has said. I come to this SNS to socialize with like-interest people. I don't share all of their interests, just the one about the respect for an aging, unique automobile. I don't come here to get recruited. That being said, people also come to my house to recruit me, I kindly decline, they kindly leave, and sometimes I am left with a feeling of admiration for their dedication to their cause. I don't feel that for this incursion of recruitment on our SNS. This effort is for-profit and unacceptable in the guidelines laid out by our host. If the recruiter would gracefully bow out now, we'd be more than happy to talk with him about how the VX had recently appeared in a TV commercial...
    Bren Workman
    Gretna, NE
    (C) 402-312-1992

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sounds like its that tome of month for you buddy. Just do yourself a favor and stay outta my post no one cares about your 2 cents... Not that its your business but I already make serious money if this was a joke or a scam I wouldnt be offering it. And to put in perspective are top 30 are annual millionaire earners are top is 18mil annually even right above me my supervisors make 5-10k monthly.

You keep it classy Lizard, but good job continuing to prove my "overly emotional reaction/defensiveness" point from above.

I don't think you think it's a joke or scam, and I'm not alleging willful wrongdoing on your part. I just think you're foolish to equate financial success with the legitimacy of a company's business model since the two aren't mutually exclusive. Of course it's successful; otherwise why would people join?

If you are making money congrats on getting in early enough. Hopefully others that follow you will be equally fortunate.