Hey guys, I was wondering if there is anyone interested in another group buy for my off-road LED light bars. It seems that everyone I sold to last time is still happy with theirs, so i'm willing to give this another go if there is enough interest. I am happy to say I can now get single row bars with a flood/spot beam pattern, before I could only get spot so that's a nice little upgrade. I can get single or double row bars from 6" all the way to 40", sizes vary depending on if it's single or double row.

For a group buy to happen (for cheaper prices) i'd need at least 3 buyers to get the ball rolling. If there isn't enough people I can still get you an LED bar, it will just be more expensive since I won't be saving on bulk shipping and fee's. It will be the same deal as last time, delivery will take approximately 2-3 weeks due to my manufacture assembling, and not shipping out strait to my customers. They will only ship to their vendors (i'm one of them) and then i'll inspect it and ship it out to my customer.

So if you think you would seriously buy one of these, please post up so I have an idea of how many is interested. If there is enough i'll set up another group buy for you guys.

Thanks!