Thread: How to make money with energy deregulation

How to make money with energy deregulation

edit
    Last edited by deermagnet : 03/06/2013 at 07:54 PM

Also for General Knowledge, While reading full articles
    " Stream Energy scores legal victory "
    " “We are pleased by this outcome,” said Stream Energy Chairman Rob Snyder in a statement Friday. “The business model using direct sales for customer gathering has proven time and again to be completely ethical, legitimate and legal. The 11th Circuit decision represents a victory for honest business owners against those who would manipulate in cynical fashion our legal system for personal windfall.”

Everyone will have their opinions and views on this there is really no point in trying to talk about it.

Stream doesnt do marketing thats the whole principle. They pay the people. Rather wasting it Advertising. There also is no req number needed monthly yearly or whatever, the more you get the more money you make its a Simple concept.

It bears mentioning that there is a very fine line between a law-breaking Ponzi/pyramid/MLM organization and a legitimate direct sales company (Mary Kay or Avon for example). Amway pretty much defined that line through a series of wins and losses against both former "entrepeneurs" and the Justice Department, leaving behind a sort of blueprint for how to implement the basic scheme without technically breaking the law. I'm certainly no lawyer but my understanding is that it has to do with how revenue is realized at each level of the organization; if revenue is tied directly (individual performance) or indirectly (commissions for higher level employees) to product sales it seems to be okay. But if an investment in the company itself (often masked as a membership or enrollment fee) is required of new associates and that money goes directly to higher level associates rather than being truly invested in the business' operations that can be a red flag. FWIW I have several family members who do Mary Kay, Longeberger (sp?) Baskets, and 34 (I think?) and although those are "legitimate" businesses in the courts eyes I still see them as something of a scheme. Not as bad as Amway certainly, but still with considerably less likelihood of success than recruiters have lead them to believe. I've watched some of my family members cycle through several of these companies without success, whereas if they'd just gotten a second actual job they probably would have made much more money by now. I just hate to see people get their hopes lifted just to have them crushed later.