The time is finally here... Now is your chance to get a SFIFS kit if you missed out on Bigmeat's very limited production run. For those who are new the concept, it's a kit that connects the torsion bar loading & transfers IFS flex from one wheel to the other. It will mimic some characteristics of a solid axle and ultimately give you more stability & flex when you're in situations that force suspension articulation. I tested the kit about a month ago and posted my results at the bottom of this thread.

New design: I have moved the fixing pin location to make it more accessible and easier to remove/insert. I've also included a setup with an air cylinder to remotely lock/unlock the kit from the cab. This requires 100 PSI on board air system.

Price:
Kit without air cylinder setup: $425
Kit with air cylinder/switch ready: $525
Shipping will be additional.

Each kit costs around $270 to have fabricated + cost of stock. The prices could get up to a 30% discount based on the number of orders. This price is not inflated, it only covers my basic costs.

Please only vote YES if you're 100% serious about a kit- as in you would pay me today if I was accepting orders. My goal is to have every kit finished & sent before May. This is a one time deal & I have no future plans for production runs. The voting results are view-able by everyone.

Test:
I installed the SFIFS kit on Sunday and did a quick test last night for suspension flex. I lifted the front passenger side tire until the rear passenger tire started lifting from the ground. I also did the same test on the rear tire and measured height in each scenario.

Results:
Front tire lift with SFIFS off: 24.2"
Front tire lift with SFIFS on: 26.5"

Rear tire with SFIFS off: 27.2"
Rear tire with SFIFS on: 28.8"

I'm happy with the results. I have 2.5" of down travel left in the IFS and the SFIFS used all of it to level out the VX when I lifted the front tire. Less lift or spacers on the upper control arm would add to the articulation. I bet a stock height VX/Trooper would get 5-6" in the same test because of the increased down travel.

Here are a few pics of the suspension in action.
SFIFS off

SFIFS on

Crosslink off center with lifted tire