So…This Tuesday I am flying to Albany from Tennessee to get my 1999 Vehicross Ironman #1706. I am nervous as hell about getting it. I hope it is what I want (runs good, drives good not rusted in the areas I haven’t seen) and I hope the trip goes ok. There is nothing like flying into the arctic north (yes I can call it this because I lived in Buffalo almost my whole life), picking up a used vehicle that you never saw or test drove, and driving 800 plus miles (13 plus hours) with it to get it back home. And I plan on driving straight through. What could possibly go wrong? LOL
Why do I put myself through these things? Zero control to a control freak is the worst. And I get to think about it all weekend. LOL. Are any of you guys there along the way? I need to come up with contingent plans B-Z. My only saving grace might be that I am a decent mechanic and I am bringing my tools as checked baggage. I also have the factory manual on a zip drive and I am taking my daughters laptop. If you don't hear from me on Thursday you know things didn't go good....

Suggestions?