I am not as friggin tired as I was yesterday or this morning. I am going to take a good long look at it after work today. And see if I want to fool with this one or not. I might even spend the weekend looking it over before deciding. The thing that kicks my a** is I knew better. It's just that I couldn't look at it in person and he basically had my money already and I needed a ride home etc... Like I said I really didn't put much of a fight up because at that point I was ready to get on the road and see what was down the road waiting for the next problem. Plus I didn't get to truly see it in the daylight until 7am that morning.
Did you see the pictures of when they raised the HL Hunley sub from the ocean floor? Well, that looked better than the underside of my truck. Ok, not that bad but still. The rust has rust.
As far as the paint goes I might be able to get the hood and top resprayed to solve about 85 percent of the other problems. The thing about rust is it just keeps on coming.
I am going to bring it into work in the morning and let a few co-workers look at it and see what they think too.