I finally finished putting together my Lifetime Sahara tent trailer. I will say, of all the DIY kits I have ever purchased, this is by far the nicest. High quality, great packaging and spot on directions.

It is extremely tight, nothing like a Harbor Freight trailer. I still need to set the tent up on it and waterproof the seams and treat it with permethrin spray.
I will add a deep cycle battery with inverter and solar. I am going to set the tent up with LED 12V lighting, red and white, red for night and white for general purpose lighting.
I picked up a set of Kelty aluminum tent poles on Ebay awhile back, those will replace the shorter fiberglass poles it came with. The primary support poles are already aluminum.
I am going to add a little 10 gallon RV water tank and pump over the axle for a convenient water supply if needed.
I have still have a set of 4 brand new 30" AT tires on 16" VX rims in my shed, so I am looking at getting some adapters and putting a pair on the trailer. That will raise it way up off the ground and make it overland friendly. Need to order one of those fancy tongue adapters that allows the trailer to flex behind the VX without binding on the hitch ball. That will be later.
I bought the deluxe kit, so it came with the ramp/bed extenders and the spare kit, which I probably won't need for long. Overall, I am very pleased with the product, some great design plans! It is obvious that some folks spent a lot of time on it. I wish it had a 3500lb axle with brakes, but that is a fairly easy and inexpensive mod to do later if I need to.
I will post some pics tomorrow with it set up.
I researched all the options, the jumping jack, lifetime, some of the really pricey tent trailers, and this was by far the most economical and practical option. Lifetime does not make the older jumping jack anymore, I tried to get one, no bueno. The new jumping jacks are much smaller and $6K. I paid 2700 for mine including shipping and the extras.