Thread: chrome mirror covers

Question chrome mirror covers

Hi there`s a possiblity to have chrome mirror covers made, they are of exact quality as the oem ones and look of course exactly the same. That was the good part, now the bad part....
    Because I have to get them made, they require production costs.(labour time is costly in Japan)
    So there`s a minimum of 10 orders neccesairy and each set of covers will have the steep price of $192,-! Yep almost double the price of the OEM ones.
    It`s expensive I know, so please no reactions like "d@mn now I have to sell the VX to buy a pair of those covers".

I`ve been looking and looking for second hand covers for several VX owners, but no Japanese owner wants to seperate his VX from his covers
    VX parts don`t come cheap and it`s an awful business trying to sell them(time/profit),ask Ron or Naoki, but I`m willing to give it a try. Let me know what you think
    Serge

PS They have to made in groups of 10`s so first come first served.
    Last edited by dutchie : 10/28/2003 at 07:57 AM

Any pics of them on a proton?

Smile

can`t say, I ever saw a proton with chrome mirrors

I'm in...

If you can get them, I'm in!

Trooper Chrome Mirrors

I recently saw a trooper with these chrome mirrors. Was this an option on the trooper some year? If so can we get them from Isuzu? I was just wondering since, the woman driving it looked like she was more concerned about getting home with the groceries than ordering oem japanese parts.

Andre

Hey,

other than chrome, do you know if it's possible to get your hands on c/f mirrors?
    How you gonna stop me im ill-literati/ im like an ill-mariachi wit an automatic shotty/ like tony montana to yo body/ now you really dont wanna come and test me/ i spit verbal fusilades im headin crusades/ to weed out all the fakes like it was da salem witch trials/ yo @ss betta run or else you gettin baked at the stake/ and that'll put a smile on mah face/

Sorry for now only chrome

Johnnyapollo has them on his Proton, so check out his gallery for starters.

2000, Victory White, IronMan edition, #0329
    "d@mn now I have to sell the VX to buy a pair of those covers"

~ ~ ~
    Van Eyes - slightly trimmed, Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA head lamps, Red (port) & green (starboard) 5 LED 'headlight horn' lights, PIAA silicone windshield wipers, K&N Filtercharger (in stock air box), MacNeil WeatherFlectors, Assorted cargo nets from previous vehicles, Optima red-top battery, Transmission Interceptor, 20 LED 'light tower' turn signals & brake lights, 18W PIAA W2 running lights, Trooper skid plates, Black Luverne step bars w/Tone's custom brackets

Hey spike,
    Nice!!!!!!

Tony "TDAWG" Rodriguez
    99 Astral Silver 0889

Smile

I recently saw a trooper with these chrome mirrors. Was this an option on the trooper some year? If so can we get them from Isuzu? I was just wondering since, the woman driving it looked like she was more concerned about getting home with the groceries than ordering oem japanese parts
    Yep those are still available, but they won`t do you any good since they they don`t fit.
    I have three orders now, which is not enough, so I guess there`s not enough interest.
    I`ll let this thread stand, and if it dissappears, than so does my offer.
    My stepfather just passed away(so I have to fly back to Europe), and the missus is pregnant with a little Dutchman(so I have to put up with her mood swings), so actually I`m too busy, to do this stuff right now.
    I`m not advertising them, I just want to let you guys know that they are available, since I often receive e-mails with questions concerning these covers.
    I keep looking for those three people for second hand mirror covers, but that will be the last energy I`ll put into these covers, any further request will be replied to with this URL.
    Sincerely,
    Serge