Thanks chris for shipping me a roof rack, had enough of my skis touching the tailgate and heater controls at the same time haha.

just had my leather seats touched up to hide the signs of age, great work and they look good.

Ill be honest here, Ive been reading all the wheel threads and can't figure out how much i should be concerned about backspacing. All I want to accomplish is a 16 inch rim that fits and can turn without interference with a 16 general grabber uhp mounted on it.

After that Ive been working on mounting my nx n2o kit up, my sub box/bottle holder should be done in a few weeks when im not busy. plans to get a used 4l30e and rebuild it with level 10 components are also in the making. Hopefully the little 3.5 can handle some torture this summer without blowing up.

anyone have experience with fuel trims on the isuzu/tuning? if this project gets crazy will i need to move to a standalone? for the time being ill probably adjust afr's by increasing or decreasing the fuel jet on the wet shot.