Mixed emotion day yesterday as I watched a new owner drive away in my ride. Selling her was difficult but I believe she went to someone who will take care her in the same fashion that I did. It was quite a 12 year run.

I want to take a moment here to thank all of you that have made this board what it is. One cannot place a value on a site where a newbie can join and have questions answered. A special "thank you" to those of you who have been here since the old "mag" days. Scott, Anita, Lisa, Jay, Gil (and a host of others) your friendship over the years was the sole reason I continued to check in here. (I mean, lets face it, you can only read about how to keep the cladding clean so many times). We have gone through quite a bit over the years and persevered. The highs (Texas meets at my place) and the lows (losing a friend and writing his goodbye post) will be remembered always.

The new owner of my VX has told me he intends to join here soon. I ask that you all help him out as you have others. Remember, the title may say otherwise but he will always be in "my ride". Godspeed to you and I'll check in to say hello once in a while. George