So, my 60K is coming up very soon and I am starting a list of things I need/want to collect before committing. Aside from the fluids and filters, etc, I am thinking more along the lines of long-time upgrades. I have 2 plans.... keep it forever, or sell it if the price is right. That's always been my motto with my VX. So, I am looking to do a few things that will keep life breathing in her well as long as she is in my possession.

Brakes - Last year, I put on all new brake pads, rotors, braided lines, and 2 new rear calipers. If my bonus goes well enough this year, I am looking into the Brembo upgrade. I have talked about it a few times before, but may be just willing enough to go through with it now. Of course, I am staring down at an ABS light and some ugly existing brake issues as we speak, so that will depend too.

Battery - I have forever just gotten a bobo battery when I swapped. Thinking of going Optima this time. YellowTop should be just fine.

Alternator - Considering the battery swap, I am "considering" a new alternator. I did a little searching already and and coming across almost all remans. I don't care too much if it is high output but I do want one that isnt bound to fail overnight. Any suggestions on alternator brands that work well with the VX????

CVs - My boots arent bad at all, but do have some minor signs of dry rot. May as well you know.

Bearings - My hubs have never been repacked. Never had any issues. But, even though all still seems well, may as well ya know.

S/C - The oil and belt are still in pretty good condition so I am gonna stay hands off here. I may slightly dismantle to clean out the fuel rails, but that's about it.

If you all can think of some other "long term" additions I can make to the list, that would be greatly appreciated. Please keep suggestions to the "urban mall crawler' level.