Thread: My turn for LineX

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    Well, next fall, I am trying to get orders to Washington again, that would mean ANOTHER cross country trek and a visit to Moab! If so, I will stop along the way as needed to visit We would roll through Dayton, OH, as well as KC, MO, and then up to Moab from there and then up through oregon/washington.
    I'm 5 to 7 hours from KC during the summer months until early November. If you are going through give me pm and maybe I can see it in person.

Rod

Quote Originally Posted by RodL View Post
    I'm 5 to 7 hours from KC during the summer months until early November. If you are going through give me pm and maybe I can see it in person.

Rod
    Kansas side or Missouri side? Tuttle Creek is fun and I would like to hit up KS Rocks.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Iowa Side

Kansas side or Missouri side? Tuttle Creek is fun and I would like to hit up KS Rocks.
    A bit North and East of KC. Nearly straight North of Columbia, Mo. About 5 to 6 hours north of ST. Louis.

Rod

I just finished the interior, I yanked all the carpet and foam out. That stuff was wet No rust underneath, so I caught it in time. 3 cans of herculiner, about 1/8" of rubber. The wife and I spent the last few days doing layer after layer. I disconnected the TOD. No warning light, no lights at all. I was afraid there would be a warning light on forever.
    I also wire loomed all of the OEM cabling so it looks nice. I also went ahead and pounded that weird plate that hangs down on the back of the seats. No more losing stuff under the seat and not being able to reach it. I tried to chisel the welds off and remove the plate, but those things are on there good. 3lb sledge bent them flush with the seat frame just fine, no sharp edges, looks normal.

Wrench

I I disconnected the TOD. No warning light, no lights at all. I was afraid there would be a warning light on forever.
    I wouldn't mind disconnecting my TOD light too. Where is it and is it difficult to get to?

Peace.
    Tom
    "Through Great Sacrifice..... Great Rewards Will Be Achieved"

The tod computer is under the passenger seat. I disconnected all of the harnesses.