I drive the hell out of my VX. Sometimes past the threshold of what some might call "abuse." Like the time I sent the ol' girl airborne, repeatedly, over a series of dips and bumps to ummm, "test out" my new shocks and torsion bars. Or when I drove it along the south shore of LI in the hours leading up to Hurricane Sandy, through some serious brackish. Immediately followed by a thorough bathing through freshwater puddles of course.

And speaking of, this past weekend saw some serious flash flooding here on The Island. I was driving blind for about five seconds at one point. Terrifying, but you gotta keep moving when it's that deep. Thankfully I was on a straight stretch and there were no others around.

Anyway - later that day, when I restarted her to go out again, the ABS light came on. I'd never seen it before - luckily enough. Figured my gear was soaked and it would go off on its own eventually. Especially after all the nightmare ABS light scenarios I've read on here.

Turns out I was right, a few hard brakes and a restart and the light went right off.

But yeah, water IS kinda our worst enemy I imagine.

-V