Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: LineX pics

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    Looking Good Marlin....though I'm not sure my single color is "Boring"....

Jo
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That is just my opinion, maybe from my days of having a blacked out honda civic and a blacked out toyota.
    I just hope my bumper comes out as nice as yours, but I doubt it, we all know how marlenstein came out.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    As long as we both get results WE are happy with...

...all is good !

Jo

Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
    As long as we both get results WE are happy with...

...all is good !

Jo

I need to figure out how to make my tires black again, found one product that seems to be an actual dye, but I might try what is left of my showroom new and see how that does.

99 Matte Midnight Sand Met... oh nevermind. VX #0377...Project ZU
    I like it, the tan linex color looks sharp.

Looks great, I was thinking OD green and black for mine......Thanks for the pricing and pics.....can't wait!!!!
    "hey ya'll watch this!!"

Marlin,

I think the MILSPEC VX looks great. I've just been holding my tongue out of mourning over the loss of another Proton.

It really does look great though.

Tom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    Marlin,

I think the MILSPEC VX looks great. I've just been holding my tongue out of mourning over the loss of another Proton.

It really does look great though.

Tom
    I understand, and as I posted earlier in the thread, there is some feeling of loss of the yellow monster. I feel like I am driving a new truck, its a bit quieter than it was. Not much left to do to the old girl. Adjustable center link, 4.56s (I have a rear third LSD in the shed) some electrical stuff, the bumper and that is it. Not sure what I am gonna do after that, start working on the RS? I think I may build a kilby style skid plate since a full sheet of 1/8" plate is only like 40 bucks more than a half sheet, so I will have plenty of extra. We will see, that is a whole different thread

Speaking of which, did you see the URE thread for Hallowharrie, you need to bring the Proton down, they will think it is mine at first...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    By the lack of comments, I am going to guess that most folks are not impressed , and if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all Although that rule does not often hold true with this family...lol.
    You are soo AMAZING I wish I could be like you one day. MAN you have the BEST VX around.

Sorry you asked for it tho and your welcome . I too was was waiting for final product. Now I didnt like the tan at first but once you added the contrast of the cladding it really brought out the Tan. The red Isuzu emblem on the hood is a nice touch. I am liking the Idea of Digital camo. Over all i dig it.
    "It's not sexual harassment, I am just building up your tolerence"-Dumke

LOL, I did sound like a whiny Biatch didn't I

Thank you, swung by the LineX dealer today, talked about the touch up and the photos. They said I really need to make the tire look good first, so demanding

i think it looks b.a. dude - only thing missing is a machine gun turrett

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    I understand, and as I posted earlier in the thread, there is some feeling of loss of the yellow monster. I feel like I am driving a new truck, its a bit quieter than it was. Not much left to do to the old girl. Adjustable center link, 4.56s (I have a rear third LSD in the shed) some electrical stuff, the bumper and that is it. Not sure what I am gonna do after that, start working on the RS? I think I may build a kilby style skid plate since a full sheet of 1/8" plate is only like 40 bucks more than a half sheet, so I will have plenty of extra. We will see, that is a whole different thread

Speaking of which, did you see the URE thread for Hallowharrie, you need to bring the Proton down, they will think it is mine at first...lol.
    I know. I just like rattlin' yer cage. Have you talked to LineX yet about coating a shirt for ya for when yer workin under the beastie???

Yah, I'm gonna try to make URE.

Quote Originally Posted by evillecutter View Post
    i think it looks b.a. dude - only thing missing is a machine gun turrett
    I believe that would fall under the "ultimate mod" thread

'01, Proton Yellow, 1028. '01, Gunmetal Metallic, 1033.
    Marlin, if I've said it once, it's cuz I've used it a thousand times...WD40! Want your tires nice and new, black lookin', without the phony shine? WD40! Want your paint (Or LineX) to shine like new? WD40! Got a wet ignition? WD40! Squeaky suspension, door hinges, bed springs? WD40!! Vinyl interior lookin' tired? You guessed it, WD40! Will not harm paint, plastic, rubber, or you for that matter...ask me how I know. After seven-plus hours in a truck with me, I think even jeeperkate believes me; heck, she even read the WD40 book!! Maybe it'll fix her transmission...hmmmmmmmm.........

Oops, sorry,
    Vixer Fixer

I happen to have a brand new can, I will try a tire tomorrow, u wouldn't happen to be a salrs rep would u? :-)