Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: LineX pics

One door jam down, all cladding mounted properly, rear spare mount and antenna mounted. Bunch of interior stuff to do now.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Nice. Just be csreful with the interior cladding. I could never getmine to match up like new again

Interior cladding? If you are tlakig about all of the plastic, I removed all of that stuff. No plastic left except dash, doors and the rear roof flap and door sill.

Smart. Yes the interior plastic. I took it all off to paintcand it never fit again like it usto

Finished putting the headlights in, they are awesome. the stoneguard covers are a gigantic PITA though. Extremely well made, but a PITA. Imagine doing window tint, but over lots of curves and with material almost 1/8" thick. I got most of the bubbles out and said screw it, its hot outside

On a most foul and anger inciting note, the IRS told me yesterday that I mau get my tax return the first week of July. ****ers. They screwed up in processing, bounced it around for the last 4 months with no group willing to take care of it.

They said I will get 3% interest on it though...starting 15Apr. I filed 24JAN, should start then....GGGGGGRRRRRR...I dont understand how anyone could be a democrat and want more government or be a republican and want to support the existing government.

'01, Proton Yellow, 1028. '01, Gunmetal Metallic, 1033.
    Frustrating isn't it? The revolution is coming, it's only a matter of when and then we all lose. As to the 3% interest, it's better then the banks are paying by a long shot! Still sucks though, hope you make it through alright.
    Vixer Fixer

It isn't about making it, its about it being my money and they are not giving it to me because of their errors. I already earned that money, not them. They will not fire anyone, no one will get in trouble, and I am losing money because of it. If it were a private business, someone would have been fired by now.
    As for everyone losing in the revolution, not sure how everyone loses, we all win in the end. Short term loss, long term win.

Do they line-x in white? M thinking of doing mine panda after reading this.
    Great job on the color! I was crying over the loss of a proton but nuff said about that with all the posters.

The noise reduction feature is really making me think of this. Plus Illinois salt is a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSix View Post
    Do they line-x in white? M thinking of doing mine panda after reading this.
    Great job on the color! I was crying over the loss of a proton but nuff said about that with all the posters.

The noise reduction feature is really making me think of this. Plus Illinois salt is a pain.
    hajah panda panda. that would be cool !

I was just quoted $5000 for just the body and no cladding with color or $4000 for no tint they said it would never stick to polypropylene. And.... They said just on my stand up jet ski it would add 200 pounds.....I gotta find a better dealer.

How much was yours again?? Lifetime warranty ?

It was 2800 with me doing all prep work as far as removing everything from the vehicle. No lifetime warranty available except for truck beds and Jeep tubs. My vendor will fix things, but it is not warrantied by LineX corporate.
    As for weight, 200lbs for just a jet ski is ridiculous, they are saying that they will use 30-40 gallons of material to coat a jet ski?! I figure it is lighter than water, water is around 7lbs a gallon. No way it adds that much.
    FInd a new dealer. We have two separate dealers between Jo and I that quoted similar prices, in two completely different regions of the US.

They were unreal... Over $1000 for cladding if they would do it, but won't.

Shopping around now!

A proton died.

But with that being said, it looks pretty good.
    "THEORETICALLY, STILL A TRUCK!"
    2001 VX
    Mods

2008 HUMMER H3

Quote Originally Posted by H3_VX View Post
    A proton died.

But with that being said, it looks pretty good.
    Its not dead...it is just wearing makeup Plus, I am so lazy, the passenger side and rear door jams are still yellow