I decided to start a new thread to document the post spray process. I was there all day with them, start to mostly finished. Took about 2 hours to tape and prep in the bay.

Took about 2.5 hours to spray the tan. It is a two part process for the LineX Extra. First is the LineX base coat, then the top coat/UV/Hardener stuff that makes it the "Extra".

I was like a little kid when they let me drive it out. can't be in the bay without a respirator and suit

[CENTER]

We were interrupted by random customers and whatnot, and we ran out of time. My truck was the only vehicle scheduled, I had the entire staff to my self working on the truck. It was the first time they did an entire vehicle.
The plastic was waiting for the topcoat when I left. Will have to pick it up Thursday, gots the duty tomorrow Then the long process of reassembly.
I even did my dash board pieces, had some extras in the garage, went ahead and did them tan since we had some tan tinted base leftover. Will try to get it all together this weekend with some more pics.