I couldn't find any searchable info on this so I thought I'd start a new thread......

While washing my VX the other day and putting slight pressure to the front passenger side metal fender...the pointy part touching the side of the headlight where it meets the cladding....it creaked pretty darn loud which concerned me. Then I looked closer at the headlight, tapped it a little and immediately noticed the inner grey plastic shield piece pretty much moving around inside the lens. The driver's side headlight didn't do that and was more secure which was strange however I did notice the silver chrome projector piece in both headlights was positioned differently between the two! One was further back from the clear lens than the other.

To my knowledge my VX had never been bumped there or repaired or anything at all, I bought it new about a year ago.
I would think the headlight assembly is glued and sealed together.....not sure if what I'm seeing is just the design, poor quality or I got a busted light or something else??

Just curious if anyone else noticed this or the creaking noise when putting pressure on that metal fender part?

(I know, not a real big deal but I just keep noticing these poor and cheap quality issues on the VX.....I need to be sure if others see it too before I take this further with Isuzu)

Feel free to chime in!