Thread: Isuzu T-Shirt on eBay

Isuzu T-Shirt on eBay

This person was selling t-shirts w/auto logos and I asked him if he had Isuzu (even though I didn't see any for sale). He said yes, and that he will make an auction for it.

He's a newbie, but has 95% positive rating, so I'm going to buy one of each, the links are here:

Available in 3 colors, scroll over each thumbnail for a preview

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271208324453...84.m1423.l2648

Thought I would post in case someone else wants one... ...
    ---------

Ty

Isuzu T Shirt

I See The Bidding Has Ended On This T Shirt. I Sent A Message To Try To Order One In Mens Black 3XL With The Big Red Isuzu Logo. These Are From Hong Kong, I Could Not Find The Same One In The US?

Yea I know. Over the last few years I have been searching for just about ANYTHING that's from Isuzu or that has the Isuzu Logo. Out of nearly 100 purchases from eBay for these items, only a handful have been from all of N.America. Just about everything I get is from Hong Kong, Australia, Germany, Italy, South Africa... places where Isuzu lives on in the domestic world.

Something pretty cool... one of the people from Germany (sending Isuzu key chain lanyards, hats, wine glasses, etc.) also threw in some 2012 and 2013 Isuzu Truck Brochures of the trucks that are for sale right now. WOW, the look and feed of the interior cab on the new Isuzu Trucks looks like today's modern interior. There are electronic knobs, flat screens w/nav, just really nice interiors now. The D-Max interior is nice too (especially for a pick-up).

But... I've found that most any type of Isuzu collectible or memorabilia (including t-shirts) will likely only be in countries where Isuzu is still being sold...

I have so much Isuzu stuff now, it is ridiculous.... seriously.... about 7 Display Cases full of stuff... aside from the basic bills, most of my money goes to the VX or Isuzu stuff... sad ain't it lol