Just got my VX back from the front end rebuild. Filled up with fuel at the local Farm Service place. (7 cents a gallon off from 7pm to 7am for 70 days) slipped onto the scale to see what we weighed full of fuel. 4280 lbs is what the scale said. May have had 60 lbs of take off parts in the back so the 4220 I got a few weeks ago is still good. If I get out and stand off the scale we are right at two tons.

Anyway, now for the dumb part. I NEVER use the emergency brake. Why I grabbed it instead of putting the car in park I DON"T know. But I did. Today I was doing some errands getting ready for a trip to Missouri on Monday and something just doesn't feel right. come to a stop let my foot off the brake to coast a bit and it feels like I am still on the brake and the car comes to a complete stop without my foot touching the pedal. I have an emergency brake hanging up on the passenger side. I have tried playing with the handle, shifting into reverse and backing up and it still seems to hang up. Taking it out to my shop late this afternoon or sometime tomorrow to pull the wheel and disc off and see what's up. Comments, suggestions and ideas welcome, especially before I tear into it.

Rod