Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Edalseel ?? -- Has anyone heard from him lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Hcloud13 View Post
    I've been doing the soft approach for the last 2 months with nice emails and PMs.
    I truly and fully do feel bad for the guy,but that doesn't give him a free pass to keep all our stuff.

Lets say you and I made a deal and you send me...lets say a VX front cladding as an example. and in return I was to give you my set of seats.

Once I get the cladding I go on a blackout and never return your calls,emails,ect...nothing.
    Are you just going to let it go and take the loss because I'm going through some personal issues?
    Who said anything about letting it go and taking a loss? I was talking about how to handle the situation from THIS POINT ON given what you know NOW about what the guys' been going through.

Here's another "what if" scenario. You put yourself in Lees current shoes for a moment...

HCLoud13 has been taking the soft approach...

Read what he said he was going to do:
    ...."give him another week" ... not do it now......
    "contact the authorities".....IE: proper channels for handling situations like this.
    "ask some guys to act as a third party to go get the parts" .... this would make it easy on edalseel if he can't seem to get the parts packaged up and shipped.

I think what HCloud13 is doing is great. Yes, I am hoping to benefit from his efforts, but him and I have talked back and forth at length about each step of this contacting process and I think he has handled it very professionally. Edalseel has also yet to make a paypal payment to Tom4Bren for seatsliders that accompanied the shipment. How hard is that. You dont even have to leave the house.

If Edalseel needs more time....or has another problem....all he has to do is respond to any of the several emails or phone calls that both HCLoud13 and I have made. Very nice emails.

I have absolutely no problem cutting someone some slack when they have problems, but we have waited for quite some time without a response. All we wanted was a response. Mash the keyboard and hit send. Somthing. We have also yet to hear anything from the horses mouth. I can get my friends to tell you I grew wings and am currently in the stratosphere.

Thank you HCloud13 for all your efforts.

99 Matte Midnight Sand Met... oh nevermind. VX #0377...Project ZU
    Keep it up Hcloud!!! Mental breakdown () or not, he has no right to steal from you guys. If he chooses not to reply to your constant emails/calls, he's just simply avoiding you... and that makes him just another online SCAMMER.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMAS View Post
    HCLoud13 has been taking the soft approach...
    Having never had a mental breakdown, I have no idea how hard it may be under those circumstances to do some of the things you've mentioned. Have YOU ever had a mental breakdown?

It was HCloud who assumed the guy was trying to use whatever he's going through as an excuse for not following through on the deal. If you guys want to assume he's lying and using it as an excuse for not getting back in touch with you yet, that's your business, but don't use it as an excuse to jump on me when all I'm trying to do is give the guy and his friends the benefit of the doubt. Seriously, if just trying to cover for a friend, who would come up with mental breakdown? No one is saying it's a fact that's what's happening, but, it is a fact that it has been known to happen.

Proper channels is understandable, but I doubt I'm the only person who picked up on some of the additional tone in HCloud's post regarding his "nice gentlemen friends" dealing with people who have had "mental breakdowns". IMO, that kind of thing is a just waiting to go off...especially if the guy you're talking about is reading all this stuff too...

I never said Lee was using it as an excuse,it's that at this point I don't care.
    It may sound cold but at times I can be sub Zero.

I've never had a breakdown....least I don't think I ever have. But I sure as **** wouldn't rob people while having it.

And it's to much of a Concidience he had this issue right after his things were shipped.

The guy is steeling from us no matter what way you look at it.

And these "nice Gentleman" are in no way going to hurt lee at all! or at this rate even talk to him. No threatening,no kicking his door in lol. Just remove the fender mirror and Rain guards then shipping them to me. at that point I'll ship Jamas his Mirror.

And I should be worried if Lee is reading this? **** if he's reading all this he should be ashamed of himself!

I'm not making any excuses for what I'm doing and I don't plan to stop.

I never said Lee was using it as an excuse,it's that at this point I don't care.
    It may sound cold but at times I can be sub Zero.

I've never had a breakdown....least I don't think I ever have. But I sure as **** wouldn't rob people while having it.

And it's to much of a Concidience he had this issue right after his things were shipped.

The guy is steeling from us no matter what way you look at it.

And these "nice Gentleman" are in no way going to hurt lee at all! or at this rate even talk to him. No threatening,no kicking his door in lol. Just remove the fender mirror and Rain guards then shipping them to me. at that point I'll ship Jamas his Mirror.

And I should be worried if Lee is reading this? **** if he's reading all this he should be ashamed of himself!

I'm not making any excuses for what I'm doing and I don't plan to stop.
    Those are certainly one way all the comments up to this point could be interpreted.

Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    ...but don't use it as an excuse to jump on me when all I'm trying to do is give the guy and his friends the benefit of the doubt...
    For the record and to make sure the air is clear, I wasnt trying to jump on you. I was trying to backup and defend HCLoud13's effort. In my opinion he has gone over the top to not just let this go away and be forgotten about.

The benefit of the doubt can also be provided to HCloud13 in his efforts. They aren't malicious, just productive....again, in my opinion...Sometimes you have to raise your voice to get the job done.

As I stated before, I am hoping to benefit from all of his efforts so I DO have a stake his actions. As do Tom4Bren and obviously HCloud13 himself.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMAS View Post
    For the record and to make sure the air is clear, I wasnt trying to jump on you. I was trying to backup and defend HCLoud13's effort. In my opinion he has gone over the top to not just let this go away and be forgotten about.

The benefit of the doubt can also be provided to HCloud13 in his efforts. They aren't malicious, just productive....again, in my opinion...Sometimes you have to raise your voice to get the job done.

As I stated before, I am hoping to benefit from all of his efforts so I DO have a stake his actions. As do Tom4Bren and obviously HCloud13 himself.
    Fair enough, but when one person is putting things out there in a public forum about having people personally stop by someones' house and then you adding things like "get my friends to tell you I grew wings...", surely you can see how others might see the air as being a little less than clear with the assumptions being thrown around.

I'm sure everyone else here also hopes this deal gets completed and that no one gets ripped off, but I've been a part of something like this in the past too, and unfortunately, one of our buyers got a little over zealous with his online remarks in the process and by the time it got to the point of going through those proper channels, there was ammunition on both sides to cloud the air regarding who had exhibited questionable behavior. Just saying, it made things even more difficult than they already were.

I can be patient ... as long as I eventually get paid for the parts delivered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    I can be patient ... as long as I eventually get paid for the parts delivered.
    I can take care of getting the fender mirror and rain guards off the car if it comes down to that, but i'm limited in what I can do in getting you your money for the seat sliders.

Monday is my day off and I'll spend it on the phone. Not calling lee anymore or leaving a message at his home or cell as that's gone nowhere.

But I will call his work and tell the secretary that I will be calling the police to come and pay a visit. Not that they probably will...but it might shake her up to spill some more info on lee or just force him to answer his work phone.

After that I will call the locale authorities in his area and tell them what going on. I'll mention that i'm worried for his safety and to check that he isn't dead in his house. That should give them a push to pay him a visit.

I'll then wait a week to see if that works or if anything comes of it. And if it doesn't...I'll move on to plan x. I'll send the details on that in PM's to those involved.

does it appear he's actually reporting for work?
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by VX KAT View Post
    does it appear he's actually reporting for work?
    Yes, the 2nd or 3rd time I called I asked if he was actually coming in to work as he had not returned my calls and she said "yes he's been coming to work"

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    That puts it in perspective...

Yes, the 2nd or 3rd time I called I asked if he was actually coming in to work as he had not returned my calls and she said "yes he's been coming to work"
    ...if he can go to work, he can contact you.

He has no excuse for not sorting this out IMO ...

jo
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unless he's been logging in under a different name, he still hasn't visited the site in 2 months.
    Last edited by tom4bren : 10/25/2013 at 08:15 AM

Admins should be able to tell if he has been logging in under another username (by tracking IP addresses).

I agree, any goodwil has been used up at this point! The least he can do is get back to people and explain the situation.
    96 Eclipse Spyder GSX (already turbo, AWD swap)
    93 Eagle Summit AWD (4G63 turbo swaps)