Thread: What to do about Albert?

What to do about Albert?

Well, Im pretty sure were done hearing from Albert, Its been almost a year since I had sent him the cash for my Carbon Fiber Items, and no one has heard from him in a long while, not even Serge, So the big question is has anyone retrieved cash back from Pay Pal? is it possible, Or has everyone who sent money to Albert S.O.L.
    01VX

Unhappy

I haven`t heard a thing, and personally, I think you guys`ve been patient enough...
    Maybe it`s time too start thinking about getting your money back...somehow in admitting this,it`s like admitting that Albert is dead....
    I can`t find any other reason..
    Last edited by dutchie : 11/10/2003 at 03:34 AM

I asked paypal about it, but they claim theres really nothing they can do. I wish Alberts cousin would post again to update us. I feel bad for both sides, because yes alot of people are out of money (including myself) but those of us who know Albert also know he did do alot for the board and at very cheap prices almost losing money for himself. I guess we unfortunately have to take the lose because we are really at his mercy if paypal can't do anything.

Angry

Albert owes me $375.00 USD or the mud flaps. He's had my money since October 2002. He did ship me my chrome mirror covers and kept me waiting for the mud flaps until February when he disappeared.
    Grant
    2000 Proton Yellow #756
    "THE UFO"
    Seattle, Washington

I wish I was only in for that much, I dished out over $800.00 and it sucks to think I just threw it away.