Hey everyone! I have a few problems I am hoping someone can help! I recently had my heads redone,new timing belt,water pump,tensioner installed. The first timing belt job was finished and the mechanics started it up and I herd a "clank clank" and then the engine went out. My mechanic/friend told me my timing was already off by about 4 teeth and that 2 of the valves were slightly bent from this, so when the new belt was put on it snapped the valves... So these mechanics took the heads off and sent it to a reputable shop to have them redone. I get the heads back and my friend/mechanic sends it to an actual shop to put them back on.
I go to pick it up and the mechanic told me he does not know where my dipstick is and the old mechanics who started the first timing belt and removal of the heads must have misplaced my dipstick. So he plugged it and no dipstick. Also, my new tensioner is probably bad and it squeals very loud when first started he said. To add insult to injury a component in my engine is missing (shown in pics) and there are 2 loose hoses and my timing belt cover had a loose bolt hanging out by just a thread. Needless to say, I've been through the f'in ringer. Any help or a recommendation for a GOOD mechanic in the Phoenix,AZ area who knows the VX, would be greatly appreciated.

Where the heck does the dipstick go??? I just ordered one from CA, should be here by Tuesday.

Does this look right?????