Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

Thread: scared meself!!!

I think that everyone here has lost track of what this site is about. What a great bunch you are! This is just belittleing. Does it really matter who said what. Give it up, its the Christmas season ya know. And with that I wish you all a Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday whichever you prefer.
    3" suspension lift, shocks: Rancho 9000, tires 33"x11.5", wheels 16"x8", offset= 0, no front sway bar

'01, Proton Yellow, 1028. '01, Gunmetal Metallic, 1033.
    Trekk, I come to you with a humble apology. With your urging I have taken the time to reflect on my thoughts and comments and my complete misunderstanding of your special situation. With the help of one of your very close friends I now have a clear picture of the challenges that you face every day and I cannot say it enough, how truely sorry I am for not showing the compassion and understanding that you so rightly deserve. I now understand that as a special needs individual, you have a hard time relating to other people and I realize that the problem does not lie with you, it lies with all of us who don't know or understand the kind of challenges you face every day. When you called me an "asswipe" and then attacked me in my Birthday thread a year ago, it was simply your way of expressing that which you find so difficult to verbalize. It wasn't a personal assault, you were simply lashing out in an attempt to somehow connect with me. You needn't worry anymore though Trekk, I am now here for you 100%. I urge all of our fellow VXers to recognize the special needs you have as a unique individual and to band together to help see you through this. You have a truely amazing friend in VXR, he really does have your best interests at heart. You can thank him for helping me to see the special person that lives inside you. Best of luck Trekk, I'm here for ya...
    Vixer Fixer

Well it WAS a quiet 4 hours

'01, Proton Yellow, 1028. '01, Gunmetal Metallic, 1033.
    Everything is now cool, I understand completely, there is no more animosity...

And yet again, EVERYBODY else is the bad guy, but not you. EVERYBODY else needs to reflect on their actions, but not you.

According to you, newbies are afraid to post here (and they ALL ignore the fact that you brought heat upon yourself after your years of trolling for negative attention.)

I call BS. When I was a newbie, I had you pegged as the unofficial website troll weeks before I posted my first message.

How about you pick ONE member who you trust as being neutral and encourage those multitudes of frightened newbies to PM them saying "Trekker is right and I'm afraid to post an opinion" then have that person report back on how many people actually voted in your favor? No names, just numbers. The site owner doesn't express favoritism but has occasionally said "knock it off" and closed threads, how about him?

Here's why - We all know you are making a BS claim about "frightened newbies" just so you can make yourself out to be a victim. I DARE YOU to prove me wrong. Until you do, you are just the one billionth troll on the internet trying to garner sympathy because your ego can't handle accepting that YOU are the problem and not "everybody else on the planet. "

I dare you to prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    you've you your you you you're you

you've YOU YOU'RE you yourself YOU'RE

you you you your

YOU YOUR
    Only 19 fingers pointed? Little Trekkie is slipping, I was expecting more like his 30-40 pointed finger normal. Maybe he is realizing the error of picking a fight with everyone who keeps a site up and running?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Larson View Post
    Tom, I would think that might apply if you're over-revving the engine on downshifts...doesn't sound like something you would do though.
    Who ... Me ... Nah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    I decided to stop procrastinating... tomorrow.
    I would think the 3.2 would consume more oil because it's a 3.2. Really though there could be so many variables to the differences between the two individual motors. Maybe the 3.2 air filter wasn't changed as much, maybe the oil wasn't changed as much, maybe it was in a dirtier climate. The use of A/C or the Defrost applies engine braking as well sooo... allow me to if you were to FINALLY swap in an electric fan you would lessen the effect of engine braking as well as improve throttle response.
    DING ... DING ... DING!!!

That's the answer. Give that man a 'nanner.

I'll put in a 'Lectric fan - That'll fix everything: oil consumption, wussy throttle response, V77's burning sensation when he pee's, Dub's waggly rear end, ....

Warning though - it won't help IRT Goonie Bird's revenge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Ooh, damn that bird!!!

Yup, a cross-over tube AND electric fan would make the VX pretty much a hybrid... then you could get Collector plates & a C-sticker. Sadly tho, your brakes would wear out faster because of the decrease in engine braking. Always a compromise...
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Ooh, damn that bird!!!
    AAAWWWW!!!

That was one of the bestest VX pix EVER!!!

Yeah, well, Dumke, Jo, & I paid the price for stepping on Sir Goonie's toes!

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    Its true...

Yeah, well, Dumke, Jo, & I paid the price for stepping on Sir Goonie's toes!
    ....that bird has mad powers

Touch the toes = some of this at the stoop !!

Its more than a myth

Jo
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...it's a legacy. Haha

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    "Do Not Seek Praise. Seek Criticism."

"If You Can't Solve A Problem, It's Because You're Playing By The Rules."

"The Perosn Who Doesn't Make Mistakes Is Unlikely To Make Anything."

-Paul Arden

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    I'm not happy...

Quote Originally Posted by pbkid View Post
    ...I seem to have eaten ALL my popcorn

Jo

Now that pbkid has appeared, this thread has officially been Jacked! Waa waa waa...