Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: scared meself!!!

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Aw CRAP dude, you ain't got it so bad...in Moab, they try to put BUGS in my mouth...they even got me all likkered up & dragged me into a tattoo parlor...

So getting words put in yer mouth?...meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    Aw CRAP dude, you ain't got it so bad...in Moab, they try to put BUGS in my mouth...they even got me all likkered up & dragged me into a tattoo parlor...

So getting words put in yer mouth?...meh...
    I agree, it could be worse, but bugs in your mouth aside, I couldn't help but notice that your comment conveniently sidestepped addressing the possibility I just suggested.

A tactic you use in discussions on this message board that maybe you should ALSO take to time to question yourself about?

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    I agree, it could be worse, but bugs in your mouth aside, I couldn't help but notice that your comment conveniently sidestepped addressing the possibility I just suggested.

A tactic you use in discussions on this message board that maybe you should ALSO take to time to question yourself about?
    I'm sorry, but if calling you the smartest guy in the room is considered an "accusation"...I might as well be speaking Klingon...we are unable to communicate on a level I can comprehend...again, sorry

It's me, not you

You see, once again you're asking a question about something different than what your original project outlined.

The question you SHOULD be asking is why you keep trying to change the subject, and the person you should be asking is yourself.

I can explain that to you, but I can't understand it for you (and Zeus apparently) too.
    Troll-ekkie,

Apparently I've been giving you more credit than you deserve. I erroneously assumed that since you'd vectored yourself so intimately into the subject that you might have some valuable insight. On that point I was embarrasingly wrong (yes, I can admit it). It's now obvious that you neither have the knowlege base or the social skills to continue the conversation in an adult manner. You should consider your juvenile diatribe an embarrasing mental deficiency rather than a means of obtaining your perverted jollies. I feel sorry for you & unlike the whore jockey, I hope I never meet you face to face.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

I can explain that to you, but I can't understand it for you (and Zeus apparently) too.
    Don't put words in my mouth or your demithoughts in my head.
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    I'm sorry, but if calling you the smartest guy in the room is considered an "accusation"...I might as well be speaking Klingon...we are unable to communicate on a level I can comprehend...again, sorry

It's me, not you
    Try to deny it now all you want Dub, but we both know that's what you were suggesting I believed about myself when you made the following comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub
    - You are just that much mentally superior to everyone you come in contact with. Whether it be here on the forums, at work, rest, or play...I'm sure you've noticed it, but are far too humble to admit it, even to yourself.
    And something else we both know (although maybe aren't aware of in your case) is what you're suggesting every time you make your comments about not comprehending what we're talking about. It's obvious you're simply playing to certain members of the audience who you know agree with you, but it doesn't seem like you've considered the fact that in doing so, you're implying that you and those who agree with you are the smartest guys/girls in the room.

Funny how that works out sometimes isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    Troll-ekkie,

Apparently I've been giving you more credit than you deserve. I erroneously assumed that since you'd vectored yourself so intimately into the subject that you might have some valuable insight. On that point I was embarrasingly wrong (yes, I can admit it). It's now obvious that you neither have the knowlege base or the social skills to continue the conversation in an adult manner. You should consider your juvenile diatribe an embarrasing mental deficiency rather than a means of obtaining your perverted jollies. I feel sorry for you & unlike the whore jockey, I hope I never meet you face to face.
    Of course, another possibility is that you don't want to consider the insight I've already provided "valuable" because it wasn't in agreement with what you wanted to hear...and your REACTION...has been to ascribe all of the things to me that you've just said in an effort to deflect attention away from the fact that you simply didn't understand (or want to accept) my answers to your questions.

The answers to the questions you keep repeating are still there, you just don't like them because they've resulted in this thread illustrating that it's actually you who has the various "deficiencies" you've just described.

So call me a troll if it makes you feel better, but someone who was trolling you would have never given you ANY answers to your questions, and the fact of the matter is that I have.

Of course, another possibility is that you don't want to consider the insight I've already provided "valuable" because it wasn't in agreement with what you wanted to hear...and your REACTION...has been to ascribe all of the things to me that you've just said in an effort to deflect attention away from the fact that you simply didn't understand (or want to accept) my answers to your questions.

The answers to the questions you keep repeating are still there, you just don't like them because they've resulted in this thread illustrating that it's actually you who has the various "deficiencies" you've just described.

So call me a troll if it makes you feel better, but someone who was trolling you would have never given you ANY answers to your questions, and the fact of the matter is that I have.
    You sir, have a terminal case of fecal hoarding.

Thumbs up

Try to deny it now all you want Dub, but we both know that's what you were suggesting I believed about myself when you made the following comment.

And something else we both know (although maybe aren't aware of in your case) is what you're suggesting every time you make your comments about not comprehending what we're talking about. It's obvious you're simply playing to certain members of the audience who you know agree with you, but it doesn't seem like you've considered the fact that in doing so, you're implying that you and those who agree with you are the smartest guys/girls in the room.

Funny how that works out sometimes isn't it.
    oh yeah...absolutely...It's hilarious...

And I figured out whats wrong with me (not you)...I niether comprehend, nor speak, in SPIN.

Mebbe one of my largest shortcomings, is the fact that I gave up on "I know you are, what am I", as an intelligent reply to anything, when I was about 8 or 9. Fleshing out that old saw with more & larger words, gives it no more value than it had in grade school.

My best guess is that you were the kid getting ganged up on & bullied...and rather than taking a moment to reflect upon what might be the reason as why that would be happening, you took a belligerent little turd ball attitude which you carry around to this day...nice chip ya got there...

E-N-J-O-Y !

again...It's everyone ELSE...not YOU...

Oh, BTW...

There have been several attempts made, using the best methods known to modern man, (like actually reading whats in print, right in front of us) and you have NOT given any kind of rational answer to the question...no one else can see ANYTHING that resembles the answer you claim to have provided us with.

And THAT, is how I came to the conclusion that you are just THAT much smarter than all the rest...put together... B-R-A-V-O !!!...

FWIW, when you posted well wishes to Jim, I actually thought that you might have some redeeming qualities. I thought that if I tried to temper my replies to you with that understanding, in an effort to maybe, just maybe, get along with you, that you might pick up on that & respond in kind.

See there....I was WRONG again...

It's DEFINITELY me...NOT you...

Quote Originally Posted by VX KAT View Post
    They're not all cliques TREK, it's just that sometimes Group A agrees on the same "things", sometimes a few from Group B may agree with Group A, Some from Group C may agree with something said in Group A and B....etc, etc..... There's almost an infinite number of configurations of "groups".

The fact that there appears to be a pretty good number of folks that don't share your opinions in this thread, is just another random collection of members that I'll call a "group", that happen to share the same opinion on this particular topic or comments....that does not make them a clique.

The problem with your logic is that there is also a random collection of members that DO happen to share my opinion. Just because they choose not to voice that opinion publicly (for good reason) doesn't automatically mean you can assume they don't exist.

Once again, it could be said that you're simply (and conveniently) directing your suggestion to the wrong person/people.

BTW, your response back on 1/25/14 (11:15am) in post #244 is incorrect and has flawed logic.
    That's one way to look at it, and convenient for you I might add, as I never excluded, dismissed, omitted or otherwise failed to acknowledge any "group". In fact, I was quite specific to say there was an almost infinite number of "groups", which, by definition would mean your "random collection of members that DO happen to share your opinion" is included.

Just remember, you said that TREK, I didn't. (Not the first time some of you here have tried to put words in my mouth though.)
    Interesting that that's where YOU went with that. You believing it doesn't make it a reality.
    Is it simply and conveniently that you don't understand, what I said?
    It could be viewed that you're simply trying to cloud the issue.
    It would be entirely understandable why YOU wouldn't understand my post.

I don't want to, once again, simply and conveniently, be blamed for YOU not understanding my post.
    You SERIOUSLY still don't understand? From you I usually expect nothing more though.
    I hope you don't think I'm just trying to save face here or grabbing at straws or conveniently changing the question.

Once again, I could explain what I've said since you're proving yourself unable to follow along...
    I can explain that to you, but I can't understand it for you too.
    I sure hope, once again, I'm not simply (and conveniently) directing this to the wrong person.

Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    You sir, have a terminal case of fecal hoarding.

You are a real piece of work TREK IMHO.....Your self-aggrandizing rants and writings, delusions of grandeaur, and paranoid musings, are IMHO simply... sad....that's all....sad.

VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

OK, this IS one I'll explain...but just this once. I've wasted enough time in this thread as it is.

If it appears that I find it easy to ignore the majority of the juvenile comments coming from some of you and not take them personally, it's because I know for a fact that you're not actually talking to me the majority of the time.

The person you're usually being condescending to, insulting, threatening, calling "wrong", etc, is some imaginary person you've made up in your own mind based on all of the things in the past that YOU have either misinterpreted, or suggested all by yourself that I've said, done, etc...or in other words...the words that YOU have tried to put into my mouth...exactly like Dub was just trying to do.

Take this thread for instance, Tom proved HIMSELF wrong a few times towards the beginning...and even admitted to it after his error was pointed out by SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME. But did he stop there with me? Hardly. Because here we are with him STILL trying to push a bad position, and with posts like Kat's, where she's dissecting logic to such a degree it's as if she apparently thinks she's having her discussion with some sort of computer...or who knows what. (I'm curious, is it just because I can string a few words together with decent grammar and sentence structure? Is that why some of you start going to varying extremes with the responses you direct at me...like either talking MORE like a hick to try to make me look more like a "brain"...or breaking out the big ol' "long-haired" words like "esoteric" that you hardly EVER use otherwise? )

Well I'm sorry to have to be the one to break it to some of you, but while it's become obvious that it makes YOU feel better to view me in those ways, that feeling that you get when you do it simply isn't based on anything real.

By all means though, enjoy that feeling in those giddy fleeting moments when you think you've actually proven that what you're imagining and saying about me is true, but when that moment is over, you get back to reality, and discover once again that the person you were just being condescending to, insulting, threatening, calling "wrong", etc, is someone you made up in your own mind all by yourself based on your own misinterpretations, denials, etc...just remember that the only person you have to blame for that feeling you're feeling not being real is you.

I actually saw a movie on Netflix recently that had quite a few examples of people believing in their own such made-up distortions of actual events. It's called Another Happy Day. Reminded me a lot of this place actually.

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    I'd excused myself from this ramble a while ago.....
    But.. ..this one I gotta chime in on!

IMO.. this shows EXACTLY how removed from reality you are trekker...

""and with posts like Kat's, where she's dissecting logic to such a degree
    it's as if she apparently thinks she's having her discussion with some sort of computer...or who knows what.""

WOW!!
    You sir, as can clearly be seen with even a cursory glance...

...are the KING of "dissecting".... "to such a degree"

Multiple cut and paste 'quote' efforts , combined with multiple long winded validations..
    ....combined with YOUR never ending questioning of what people 'really' mean..and then telling them !!!!

And...youre a champ at "putting words" in others mouths!

And even when using words that any person, with a self professed ability to..
    "" string a few words together with decent grammar and sentence structure""

...you STILL find fault.
    Seemingly, it never occurred to you that that was a tip of the hat to someone with your
    ( as you say...) 'decent' grasp of the english language.....

.... of course not..you jump immediately to a combative stance

You wont agree..thats a given

If a majority does agree, they are all, in various ways wrong..
    ...or a mob, reflecting a mob mentality!!

Did it escape your notice that Kats post was almost entirely ..YOUR WORDS, quotes from YOU!!! ???
    And yet you attacked them... effectively attacking yourself ...

I have never seen a more blatant and hypocritical display of projection and denial.....
    ...as you so copiously furnish all with

And that Trekker, is indeed truly esoteric...

Done...have at it, as is your bent.

Jo
    Last edited by JoFotoz : 03/06/2014 at 05:39 PM
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thumbs up Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
    Did it escape your notice that Kats post was almost entirely ..YOUR WORDS, quotes from YOU!!! ???
    And yet you attacked them... effectively attacking yourself
    That pretty much sums it up...he's blathered (talk long-windedly, without making very much sense), pontificated (express one's opinions in a way considered annoyingly pompous and dogmatic), bloviated(talk at length, esp. in an inflated or empty way), & SPUN to such a degree, that he's unable to recognize his own rudimentary sentence structures...unless they're presented in a quotation box....

I highlighted the definitions to make it easier for you to understand how I really feel about your dumb imaginary ash...

QUOTE "I've wasted enough time in this thread as it is."UNQUOTE

yeh, I'd say you've actually OVER wasted your time, but all is NOT for naught...WE all enjoyed the display...

Of whatever that was...

Thumbs up

Seriously Trek, I think you've embarrassed yourself enough already...just let it go...

STEP THA EFF OFF..