Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: scared meself!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Larson View Post
    Awe...Pissing match over?? Shucks, and it's been sooo much fun...I'll miss the little feller!
    As I said, juvenile.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBeast View Post
    It is your attitude that creates an unfriendly atmosphere, most people here can see it, it is obvious that you will never admit it thought. Here is some free advice: stop spending so much time and effort on proving yourself right in a thread that had nothing to do with you in the first place.
    Yes, nothing to do with ME. But I've already said that myself. All I was initially doing was trying to help Tom see how his initially voiced understanding of a PCV system would make his project unnecessary. This thread only became about me when Tom started trying to make it about me to change the subject from him trying to prove himself right when he wasn't. He even admitted that himself.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBeast View Post
    There is a reason you are the most blocked/ignored person on this site. Your history of beating a dead horse just so you can feel like you are "right" or "justified" or "have the last word" is laughable. Get over yourself and all your quoting other people to prove them wrong.
    Do you really not see the irony of how often you've quoted me to try to prove me wrong though?

All I'll say is that at least I'm apparently blocked/ignored because of the misunderstandings and hypocrisy of others. That's how the "attitude" against me all got started on this message board in the first place after all, but since you were a part of that incident/thread too, it's obvious that you will never admit to that...even though there are many members here who have told me they saw that about you during that initial incident.

For you to again ignore facts like those and imply that I'm the person with the attitude is what is laughable. You should try getting over yourself and stop trying to prove yourself right all the time where it concerns me, especially since all I've tried to do on multiple occasions is try to help some of you see how it's your attitudes that have sometimes created an unfriendly atmosphere on this website...as you're once again doing....which seems to be part of a history you never plan to admit to.

Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    I've already put up the white flag so I'll conclude with:

I have no response to that.
    We've obviously heard that before though, and yet here we are again.

It appears that according to the logical progression of this thread - if you ever forget to put your oil cap back on ... you are indeed a washington-franklin-adams-jeffersonian.
    You wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Mile High VX View Post
    But keep in mind that if someone quotes them in a post it will show up IIRC...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Larson View Post
    Ooohhh nooooooo...and just when you thought it was safe to go back on the forum! The theme song from Jaws plays in the background...
    Gee, that sure makes it appear as if some want to have things both ways.

'01, Proton Yellow, 1028. '01, Gunmetal Metallic, 1033.
    Wow, a five-post diatribe this time! It's quite obvious that you've moved on "TREKKIE"... Oops, almost forgot... 'cuz they're just so darn precious!
    Vixer Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    This thread only became about me when Tom started trying to make it about me to change the subject from him trying to prove himself right when he wasn't.
    AFAIK the only thing I posted that was an attack on your person was calling you ... that bad name you don't like. That was an accident borne of ignorance & I apologized for it.

All I ever did was to continue the conversation on a technical basis to see if there was any more to learn from your responses ... despite the effort of weeding through your false accusations of contradiction.

I have no interest in getting into a battle of wits with you. Please don't go back through the thread and quote me out of context to attempt to prove your point.

Yes, I know I've waived the white flag twice now so please try to honor that by just letting it go (a flag of truce is bi-directional after all). Any further unfounded attacks on my character will be wasted effort on your part since I won't be reading this thread anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Tom, you should know by now that you cannot have a battle of wits with an unarmed person! ...Oh hell, now I just can't help myself, they're both just sooo damn precious!

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Thumbs up EPIC trekeeto thread...LOL

We've obviously heard that before though, and yet here we are again.
    twist...spin..."I know you are, what am I"...all the classic hallmarks of a trekeeto thread...SWEET!!!...

OMFG...this thread has been the best entertainment EVER...and all this time, I thought it was just me...

Carry on...I can always use another laff or two............... ............

Glad to oblige you brother dub...

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Talking LOLLerskates...

Dickhead indeed...

And there you have it.
    Just two more examples for all those who would continue to imply that it's my attitude that creates an unfriendly atmosphere.
    As I said, juvenile.
    You wish.
    I mean...just freak'n WOW....

Does kinda sum up the whole mental-tality doesn't it?

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    Hi trekker...Whore jockey here.... !

There's been more than a few times that I've been told....STFU Jo..!
    ...and rightly so

And I think I've figured out that when some of the people you are 'discussing' stuff with...
    .... tell you yer WAY out of line..
    ...its usually a good idea to sit back and take a good look at YOUR position.

Perhaps...maybe...its YOU..............maybe youre the one that is out of line.

Not necessarily ...but certainly a good time to sit back and take stock.

~~~~~

BUT..when most/ and ( very tellingly) some new to commenting ( not the usual suspects!) of the community...
    .... tell you the very same thing....

......it might just be time to get a clue.

~~

The inter-web is very impersonal ...and that can be a problem.
    Intonation, expression, and tone is lost..unless you know the poster personally.

(Most posting on this thread DO know each other personally...but you dont.)

I've said that about the web before, and allowed for that with you before.

But.... when the consensus of opinion is telling you, you are wrong...

..... it might behoove you to consider it , and think about it.

I know I have in the past.....

.....hope my experience/bit of insight... is of help to you.

Jo
    Last edited by JoFotoz : 11/23/2013 at 12:48 AM
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rather than reply to all of you individually...who I might add are once again illustrating that mob mentality I mentioned earlier...I'll just use Toms' responses to once again illustrate how it's some of you usual suspects who are ONCE AGAIN conveniently directing your "attitude" against the wrong person.

AFAIK the only thing I posted that was an attack on your person was calling you ... that bad name you don't like. That was an accident borne of ignorance & I apologized for it.

All I ever did was to continue the conversation on a technical basis to see if there was any more to learn from your responses ... despite the effort of weeding through your false accusations of contradiction.
    An accident borne of ignorance with nothing else to it huh? Well I'll simply have to take that as your word Tom.

"AFAIK" was at least a good start anyway. You lost it again after that though. As Far As You Knew, you weren't contradicting yourself with what you were saying about the PCV system, even though it was obvious to others that you were. Or do you not remember that Scott corrected you too? But even then, you STILL persisted in your contradictions, and in the process, with your personal jabs against me (and me alone I might ALSO add)...even though you just said that "all you did was continue the conversation on a technical basis". Guess we'll just add that one to the list of contradictions you've apparently never exhibited as far as you know.

Something you've without a doubt illustrated though is a habit of apologizing while simultaneously insulting. Is that really how you think a truce is achieved?

I have no interest in getting into a battle of wits with you. Please don't go back through the thread and quote me out of context to attempt to prove your point.
    Out of context? You mean in the same way you've done with some of my comments in this thread? I've said it before, it's called projection. Look it up.

Yes, I know I've waived the white flag twice now so please try to honor that by just letting it go (a flag of truce is bi-directional after all). Any further unfounded attacks on my character will be wasted effort on your part since I won't be reading this thread anymore.
    Now the picture has become even more clear. Apparently, if you're involved, it's only an "honorable" truce in your view if you have the last word...which also always happens to include one last unfounded parting shot against MY character.

I must say that's a very convenient sense of honor you've concocted for yourself Tom.

It seems the solution is clear at this point though. Since Tom doesn't plan to listen to anything more I have to say in this thread, and since there are so many of you siding with him, it's obvious that all of you who are now ALSO taking unfounded personal shots at my character should all simply redirect your efforts towards providing input for Tom's crossover tube project.

He obviously thinks he's on to something with his theory, and since so many of you have apparently been agreeing with it since hardly any of you have even mentioned it in any of your posts, you obviously agree with it so that would obviously be a more productive avenue for your efforts.

After all, I've said all along I've only been trying to help Tom regarding his project, and surely that's all that the rest of you could say regarding YOUR comments in this thread too. Surely none of you would have reason to disagree with me about that...would you?

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    I guess I cant fathom why....

...that given you keep finding yourself embroiled in similar fracas on this site,
    that you dont sit back and take a good look at why the consensus of opinion....
    (mob mentality as you so colorfully put it!)

.... is telling you, that youre the one that is out of line.

Jo