Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: scared meself!!!

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    Rather than reply to all of you individually...who I might add are once again illustrating that mob mentality I mentioned earlier...I'll just use Toms' responses to once again illustrate how it's some of you usual suspects who are ONCE AGAIN conveniently directing your "attitude" against the wrong person.

An accident borne of ignorance with nothing else to it huh? Well I'll simply have to take that as your word Tom.

"AFAIK" was at least a good start anyway. You lost it again after that though. As Far As You Knew, you weren't contradicting yourself with what you were saying about the PCV system, even though it was obvious to others that you were. Or do you not remember that Scott corrected you too? But even then, you STILL persisted in your contradictions, and in the process, with your personal jabs against me (and me alone I might ALSO add)...even though you just said that "all you did was continue the conversation on a technical basis". Guess we'll just add that one to the list of contradictions you've apparently never exhibited as far as you know.

Something you've without a doubt illustrated though is a habit of apologizing while simultaneously insulting. Is that really how you think a truce is achieved?

Out of context? You mean in the same way you've done with some of my comments in this thread? I've said it before, it's called projection. Look it up.

Now the picture has become even more clear. Apparently, if you're involved, it's only an "honorable" truce in your view if you have the last word...which also always happens to include one last unfounded parting shot against MY character.

I must say that's a very convenient sense of honor you've concocted for yourself Tom.

It seems the solution is clear at this point though. Since Tom doesn't plan to listen to anything more I have to say in this thread, and since there are so many of you siding with him, it's obvious that all of you who are now ALSO taking unfounded personal shots at my character should all simply redirect your efforts towards providing input for Tom's crossover tube project.

He obviously thinks he's on to something with his theory, and since so many of you have apparently been agreeing with it since hardly any of you have even mentioned it in any of your posts, you obviously agree with it so that would obviously be a more productive avenue for your efforts.

After all, I've said all along I've only been trying to help Tom regarding his project, and surely that's all that the rest of you could say regarding YOUR comments in this thread too. Surely none of you would have reason to disagree with me about that...would you?
    all that is simply your opinion...enjoy...

WOW! excellent thread...almost missed it.I didn't know leaving your oil cap off was so emotional I'll have to try it.(actually did once,but didn't drive to far,so no mess)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chi Dog...Dog is my Co-pilot
    Onward thru the fog
    Leave it BETTER than you found it!

Just another observation, but I couldn't help notice the irony about those comments suggesting I'm the person who needs to pause to reflect on my attitude, because they're all coming from the VERY SAME people who were exhibiting the EXACT SAME attitude in the thread from SO LONG AGO where all this animosity actually started......making it obvious that none of you blaming me have ever apparently even considered, let alone taken any time to pause and reflect...on the possibility that it might be YOUR attitudes that create an unfriendly atmosphere here.

Seems a PCV (Particularly Conveniently View) that some of you to have adopted.

Just because a lot of individuals will join in on what a mob is doing doesn't make what it's doing a good thing.

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    Trekker, do you actually READ whats written????

In Part I wrote:-

Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
    Hi trekker...Whore jockey here.... !

There's been more than a few times that I've been told....STFU Jo..!
    ...and rightly so

And I think I've figured out that when some of the people you are 'discussing' stuff with...
    .... tell you yer WAY out of line..
    ...its usually a good idea to sit back and take a good look at YOUR position.

Perhaps...maybe...its YOU..............maybe youre the one that is out of line.

Not necessarily ...but certainly a good time to sit back and take stock.

But.... when the consensus of opinion is telling you, you are wrong...

..... it might behoove you to consider it , and think about it.

I know I have in the past.....

.....hope my experience/bit of insight... is of help to you.

Jo
    And you reply...

.making it obvious that none of you blaming me have ever apparently even considered, let alone taken any time to pause and reflect...on the possibility that it might be YOUR attitudes that create an unfriendly atmosphere here.
    GOOG GRIEF!!!!!.... could I acknowledge more clearly that I have done so???

This wholly inaccurate summation of yours is just another perfect example of your complete and utter myopia ....

Get a grip Dude

jo
    Last edited by JoFotoz : 11/24/2013 at 11:20 AM
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TREKker,

Perhaps I am now part of the mob, but I think not.

I have yet to comment on any of this interesting debate, so I am not one of people you mention

If I agree with the majority that you are the one who needs to pause and reflect on their attitude, it might simply be because they and I are correct, not just simply a mob.

Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
    Trekker, do you actually READ whats written????

In Part I wrote:-

And you reply...

GOOG GRIEF!!!!!.... could I acknowledge more clearly that I have done so???

This wholly inaccurate summation of yours is just another perfect example of your complete and utter myopia ....

Get a grip Dude

jo
    Right back at you jo, because even giving you the benefit of the doubt that you HAVE paused to reflect regarding those OTHER situations/people you referred to...here you've been again exhibiting the same juvenile attitude towards me that I referred to which resulted in this animosity towards me in the first place. Trying to hide it with a little lawyer speak to make yourself sound entirely objective about this whole thing was a nice try though.
    Last edited by Y33TREKker : 11/24/2013 at 05:31 PM

Quote Originally Posted by dietz99vcross View Post
    TREKker,

Perhaps I am now part of the mob, but I think not.

I have yet to comment on any of this interesting debate, so I am not one of people you mention

If I agree with the majority that you are the one who needs to pause and reflect on their attitude, it might simply be because they and I are correct, not just simply a mob.
    "Might" being the key word there, because there "might" be more history to what is currently happening than you are aware of.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Thumbs up

"Might" being the key word there, because there "might" be more history to what is currently happening than you are aware of.
    Whaddya mean Tookie...

That you "might" be a bigger dickhead than even WE realized???

I find that to be highly unlikely...

'01, Proton Yellow, 1028. '01, Gunmetal Metallic, 1033.
    Just another observation, but I couldn't help notice the irony about those comments suggesting I'm the person who needs to pause to reflect on my attitude, because they're all coming from the VERY SAME people who were exhibiting the EXACT SAME attitude in the thread from SO LONG AGO where all this animosity actually started......making it obvious that none of you blaming me have ever apparently even considered, let alone taken any time to pause and reflect...on the possibility that it might be YOUR attitudes that create an unfriendly atmosphere here.

Seems a PCV (Particularly Conveniently View) that some of you to have adopted.

Just because a lot of individuals will join in on what a mob is doing doesn't make what it's doing a good thing.
    Do tell Trekkmiester, exactly what thread from sooooo long ago are you referring to, hmmmmmm? Please tell me it's not the same one I'm thinking of...
    Last edited by Scott Larson : 11/25/2013 at 07:26 PM Reason: Once again, had to clean it up a bit...sorry!
    Vixer Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Larson View Post
    Do tell Trekkmiester, exactly what thread from sooooo long ago are you referring to, hmmmmmm? Please tell me it's not the same one I'm thinking of...
    It comes as no surprise whatsoever you would request so kindly that no one remind you about it Scott. If I were you, I wouldn't want it brought up again either.

But since you went against that kind of common sense and asked anyway, it was obviously the site donation thread where you and a few of the other usual suspects on this site (some of the very same of which who have coincidentally (?) once again shown up in this thread to attack me) were making your character assassinations of members of this site who simply choose not to donate to the site. Yes, as much as I'm sure you and your pals won't want to hear it, it was your unnecessary and unwarranted derogatory comments that got all this started.

It was THAT ATTITUDE that was initially creating an unfriendly atmosphere here, and the only reason all of the people who told me that they also thought it was you and your juvenile cohorts who were the people in the discussion being dickheads didn't voice that opinion publicly was because they saw the defensive and retaliatory attitude all of you directed at me when I suggested how your comments may come across to potential new members...and realized they'd most likely be wasting their time anyway.

As I said sooo long ago, there are better ways to go about what you were trying to accomplish, and based on the feedback I was hearing, your attitudes actually achieved the exact opposite result (members NOT making donations who otherwise WOULD HAVE) you apparently thought your shaming comments would generate.

And since I've already wasted this much time repeating myself, I may as well make a couple of OTHER observations...which are obviously not to be confused as opinions...it also hasn't escaped my attention that the majority of people suggesting I need to work on my attitude...based on their accusations that I've apparently ONLY been wanting to prove Tom wrong in this thread...have been doing nothing but trying to prove me wrong in this thread while completely ignoring that it was Tom who proved HIMSELF initially wrong in this thread...and secondly, that out of all of the people who have suggested I had no reason to be posting in this thread in the first place, almost NONE have actually had anything AT ALL to say regarding the actual topic of this thread as they've been following through on THEIR only apparent reason for posting in this thread...personally attacking me.

Threads like this only make it more and more obvious that it's some of you who have yet to take the time to reflect on whether it might be YOUR attitudes that cause the problems here seeing as how you're still obviously behaving the exact same way you were when you started all this bs.

Brick walls indeed.

... while completely ignoring that it was Tom who proved HIMSELF initially wrong in this thread...
    You just can't let it go can you dude ... white flags really mean nothing to you do they?

It's getting more & more difficult to continue a civilized conversation with you.

Let me state it in few & simple terms as possible so you won't feel obliged to quote me out of context again:

You did not prove me wrong. I did not prove me wrong. I remain convinced that a crossover tube between the valve covers MAY be beneficial & certainly won't hurt anything.

My apologies if the single correction I made in my logic (well maybe 2 but that's a stretch) bestowed upon your person the right to launch a diatribe ad nauseum.

As far as I can tell, you have even less knowlege than I about the particulars involved in this topic.

I have a feeling that you are right in that a crossover won't help since I haven't seen any oil leaks on the valve cover without the PCV. There's only one way to find out though ... isn't there. BTW, I'm not contradicting myself by saying that, it was just a factoid that came to me on my commute into work this morning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Trekkie, I think not only do you have me confused with one of your other archnemesis on this forum, (Of which there are many) but you are also confused as to how few people actually give a rats-azz what the f@#k you think! You are nothing more then entertainment to some and the rest probably just find you irritating...Oh and by the way, I was thinking of a completely different thread, one that actually did involve me, so nevermind! ...Can't forget these!!!
    Last edited by Scott Larson : 11/26/2013 at 02:12 PM Reason: Poor disconnect between my brain and my typing fingers...

Holy fracas!

Hiiiiiiii.... Dude, Y33TREKker (I hope I spelled that right), I totally agree with you!!! What is wrong with all these blowhards? It's not fair!!! Trust me, I get it. I know it is a lot of pressure, but it's not your fault... don't let them get to you. I wish I came in here to defend you much earlier! You should not have to deal with this. Keep it up, one day they will catch on... hopefully. Come on guys, try harder... Smilies withheld.
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

ZEUS, as always man, you are the voice of reason. You get it dude, all is ethereal man, never fear, the gonge man is here dude... Peace be with you man...
    Last edited by Scott Larson : 11/26/2013 at 07:54 PM Reason: I'm still laughing my azz off...one toke over the line.

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    Hiiiiiiii.... Dude, Y33TREKker (I hope I spelled that right), I totally agree with you!!! What is wrong with all these blowhards? It's not fair!!! Trust me, I get it. I know it is a lot of pressure, but it's not your fault... don't let them get to you. I wish I came in here to defend you much earlier! You should not have to deal with this. Keep it up, one day they will catch on... hopefully. Come on guys, try harder... Smilies withheld.
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.