Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
... while completely ignoring that it was Tom who proved HIMSELF initially wrong in this thread...
You just can't let it go can you dude ... white flags really mean nothing to you do they?

It's getting more & more difficult to continue a civilized conversation with you.

Let me state it in few & simple terms as possible so you won't feel obliged to quote me out of context again:

You did not prove me wrong. I did not prove me wrong. I remain convinced that a crossover tube between the valve covers MAY be beneficial & certainly won't hurt anything.

My apologies if the single correction I made in my logic (well maybe 2 but that's a stretch) bestowed upon your person the right to launch a diatribe ad nauseum.

As far as I can tell, you have even less knowlege than I about the particulars involved in this topic.

I have a feeling that you are right in that a crossover won't help since I haven't seen any oil leaks on the valve cover without the PCV. There's only one way to find out though ... isn't there. BTW, I'm not contradicting myself by saying that, it was just a factoid that came to me on my commute into work this morning.