Thread: scared meself!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    '01, Proton Yellow, 1028. '01, Gunmetal Metallic, 1033.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    It comes as no surprise whatsoever you would request so kindly that no one remind you about it Scott. If I were you, I wouldn't want it brought up again either.

But since you went against that kind of common sense and asked anyway, it was obviously the site donation thread where you and a few of the other usual suspects on this site (some of the very same of which who have coincidentally (?) once again shown up in this thread to attack me) were making your character assassinations of members of this site who simply choose not to donate to the site. Yes, as much as I'm sure you and your pals won't want to hear it, it was your unnecessary and unwarranted derogatory comments that got all this started.

It was THAT ATTITUDE that was initially creating an unfriendly atmosphere here, and the only reason all of the people who told me that they also thought it was you and your juvenile cohorts who were the people in the discussion being dickheads didn't voice that opinion publicly was because they saw the defensive and retaliatory attitude all of you directed at me when I suggested how your comments may come across to potential new members...and realized they'd most likely be wasting their time anyway.

As I said sooo long ago, there are better ways to go about what you were trying to accomplish, and based on the feedback I was hearing, your attitudes actually achieved the exact opposite result (members NOT making donations who otherwise WOULD HAVE) you apparently thought your shaming comments would generate.

And since I've already wasted this much time repeating myself, I may as well make a couple of OTHER observations...which are obviously not to be confused as opinions...it also hasn't escaped my attention that the majority of people suggesting I need to work on my attitude...based on their accusations that I've apparently ONLY been wanting to prove Tom wrong in this thread...have been doing nothing but trying to prove me wrong in this thread while completely ignoring that it was Tom who proved HIMSELF initially wrong in this thread...and secondly, that out of all of the people who have suggested I had no reason to be posting in this thread in the first place, almost NONE have actually had anything AT ALL to say regarding the actual topic of this thread as they've been following through on THEIR only apparent reason for posting in this thread...personally attacking me.

Threads like this only make it more and more obvious that it's some of you who have yet to take the time to reflect on whether it might be YOUR attitudes that cause the problems here seeing as how you're still obviously behaving the exact same way you were when you started all this bs.

Brick walls indeed.
    Just in case you decided to magically make your post disappear, I thought it best to insure it does not... You can magically disappear however and that would be FINE, then we wouldn't have erroneous diatribes like this one!
    Last edited by Scott Larson : 11/27/2013 at 07:02 AM
    Vixer Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Larson View Post
    Just in case you decided to magically make your post disappear, I thought it best to insure it does not... You can magically disappear however and that would be FINE, then we wouldn't have erroneous diatribes like this one!
    Oh, by the way Scott. Thank you.

You've helped to ensure that anyone who is still objective about this ongoing fiasco has one more additional chance to see what rational comments actually look like compared to the name-calling rants you seem prone to making when you're arguing.