Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Thread: scared meself!!!

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Thumbs up Oh hell yeah!

That is so strange...how all the people standing on the high ground, with the exception of one little hind pocket turd, find it just "too not worthwhile" to bother posting their support of your stance in any thread...ever.

I mean, since there are VOLUMES of people out there sitting on their wallets cuz EVERYONE ELSE in this, & many other threads, who has posted either feigned or genuine disdain for you & your freak'n holier than thou attitude, is just so contentious & immature that not one person who shares your opinion could be bothered to post...

Yeah, that sounds plausible...

As a matter of fact... P - C - V

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    Hiiiiiiii.... Dude, Y33TREKker (I hope I spelled that right), I totally agree with you!!! What is wrong with all these blowhards? It's not fair!!! Trust me, I get it. I know it is a lot of pressure, but it's not your fault... don't let them get to you. I wish I came in here to defend you much earlier! You should not have to deal with this. Keep it up, one day they will catch on... hopefully. Come on guys, try harder... Smilies withheld.
    DUDE!!!

Who dropped a lightning bolt down your shorts???

JK ... Nuttin but love bro, nuttin but love.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

'01, Proton Yellow, 1028. '01, Gunmetal Metallic, 1033.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    It comes as no surprise whatsoever you would request so kindly that no one remind you about it Scott. If I were you, I wouldn't want it brought up again either.

But since you went against that kind of common sense and asked anyway, it was obviously the site donation thread where you and a few of the other usual suspects on this site (some of the very same of which who have coincidentally (?) once again shown up in this thread to attack me) were making your character assassinations of members of this site who simply choose not to donate to the site. Yes, as much as I'm sure you and your pals won't want to hear it, it was your unnecessary and unwarranted derogatory comments that got all this started.

It was THAT ATTITUDE that was initially creating an unfriendly atmosphere here, and the only reason all of the people who told me that they also thought it was you and your juvenile cohorts who were the people in the discussion being dickheads didn't voice that opinion publicly was because they saw the defensive and retaliatory attitude all of you directed at me when I suggested how your comments may come across to potential new members...and realized they'd most likely be wasting their time anyway.

As I said sooo long ago, there are better ways to go about what you were trying to accomplish, and based on the feedback I was hearing, your attitudes actually achieved the exact opposite result (members NOT making donations who otherwise WOULD HAVE) you apparently thought your shaming comments would generate.

And since I've already wasted this much time repeating myself, I may as well make a couple of OTHER observations...which are obviously not to be confused as opinions...it also hasn't escaped my attention that the majority of people suggesting I need to work on my attitude...based on their accusations that I've apparently ONLY been wanting to prove Tom wrong in this thread...have been doing nothing but trying to prove me wrong in this thread while completely ignoring that it was Tom who proved HIMSELF initially wrong in this thread...and secondly, that out of all of the people who have suggested I had no reason to be posting in this thread in the first place, almost NONE have actually had anything AT ALL to say regarding the actual topic of this thread as they've been following through on THEIR only apparent reason for posting in this thread...personally attacking me.

Threads like this only make it more and more obvious that it's some of you who have yet to take the time to reflect on whether it might be YOUR attitudes that cause the problems here seeing as how you're still obviously behaving the exact same way you were when you started all this bs.

Brick walls indeed.
    Just in case you decided to magically make your post disappear, I thought it best to insure it does not... You can magically disappear however and that would be FINE, then we wouldn't have erroneous diatribes like this one!
    Last edited by Scott Larson : 11/27/2013 at 07:02 AM
    Vixer Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    DUDE!!!

Who dropped a lightning bolt down your shorts???

JK ... Nuttin but love bro, nuttin but love.
    Hey, Thor! I have been thinking about this cross-over tube concept of yours & I think you will experience exactly .05% improvement in throttle response! So go for it; it will totally be worth it!
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    Hey, Thor! I have been thinking about this cross-over tube concept of yours & I think you will experience exactly .05% improvement in throttle response! So go for it; it will totally be worth it!
    Best laugh I've had all day. A Mt Dew tru da nose moment!!!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
    I guess I cant fathom why....

...that given you keep finding yourself embroiled in similar fracas on this site,
    that you dont sit back and take a good look at why the consensus of opinion....
    (mob mentality as you so colorfully put it!)

.... is telling you, that youre the one that is out of line.

Jo
    Dude...it's called "PROJECTION"...look it up mo-fo...

He's projecting a false sense of intelligence, superiority, & the ever popular "I'm never wrong & the last word will be MINE"

Doncha remember how we were all projecting up a storm earlier in this thread...sheesh....

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    Umm Dubbie..

This "projection" you talk of....

Do you really not see the irony of how often you've quoted me to try to prove me wrong though?

..... am I on the right track

The "Jockey"
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    The Sarcasm of my previous post aside....

I can assure you Trekker, that many posting here..
    ....and many simply talking by phone/PM etc....

..have done THEIR fair share of reflecting.

To the point of wondering if perhaps you are the master prankster..

....and simply winding everyone up.

Alas..its clear this is not the case.

By taking the view that its a "Mob mentality", especially given many new
    posters cautioning you....

....its clear that either we are all missing something ~ or you are.

I hope one day we meet for a beer, and as I've said to you before, we find that its all "Cyber" b/s...

....and simply miss-interpretation of intonation, meaning and intent as happens often when posting, rather than actually chatting.

jo

Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
    Umm Dubbie..

This "projection" you talk of....

..... am I on the right track

The "Jockey"
    U R So close...

Some of you can try to turn this back on me all you like (yes, you're projecting again), but even if we ignore the fact that some of you obviously either still don't understand what I actually said regarding site donation in that original thread, or are simply going out of your way in mischaracterizing whatever I say to create the negative impression of me that you want others here to believe (there are no other rational explanations), another fact that remains is that some of you, in this very thread, are STILL exhibiting the same juvenile attitude including unwarranted character assassinations you were exhibiting back then in that original thread.

Apparently though, you haven't connected the dots that would clearly show you how your current comments are illustrating what you're still denying, which only calls into question whether you've ever personally realized and acknowledged what attitude you were, and are still promoting. It's obviously easy to CLAIM that you have. Not as easy to actually prove it with your comments and actions.

And I don't know what else to tell you Tom, you've once again gotten it wrong about what I was talking about. You're now trying to make it all about your crossover tube theory when what I was talking about as far as you proving yourself wrong was your initially stated understanding of PCV system operation....which you yourself eventually admitted to being wrong about. And anyway, when did I ever straight out tell you your crossover tube theory was "wrong". All I ever said what that in my opinion it was unnecessary. Don't know how many times that has to be explained. And why are you now trying to claim I didn't honor OUR white flag truce? As far as I was concerned, our discussion was over. I couldn't help notice just now though that you didn't place any blame on any of the usual suspects for this thread continuing after said truce who have kept throwing in their own 2 cents...which incidentally...have STILL not had even ONE cent to do with your crossover tube theory...

Par for the course around here though, where some of you clearly illustrate your own misunderstandings in discussions with me, yet somehow it's always me who was mistaken. Particularly Convenient Viewpoints.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Larson View Post
    Just in case you decided to magically make your post disappear, I thought it best to insure it does not... You can magically disappear however and that would be FINE, then we wouldn't have erroneous diatribes like this one!
    Oh, by the way Scott. Thank you.

You've helped to ensure that anyone who is still objective about this ongoing fiasco has one more additional chance to see what rational comments actually look like compared to the name-calling rants you seem prone to making when you're arguing.

'01, Proton Yellow, 1028. '01, Gunmetal Metallic, 1033.
    Trekkie, did I mention the fact that you are a dickhead? I didn't want that fact to get lost in all the BS that you sling!! As to Tom's little crossover tube experiment, you did indeed think that you would be "SCHWWEEEETLY" proving him wrong...I truely hope that Tom proves his theory "SCHWWEEEETLY" correct!!! Oh, and one last thing trekkmiester, I've never met you or Tom but I'll tell ya somethin' trekkie, I'd waaaay rather have an argument with Tom then any conversation with you...And seriously dude, a whole week this thread has been dead; why can't you just do the same? (Because of you, I just love these things!)

you you you're you your you you you you you your you're you've you you your

you you've You're your yourself your you yourself you your you you your

you your
    31 pointed fingers in one post? Man little Trekie will never let anything go, haha. Wow, sad.

And I don't know what else to tell you Tom, you've once again gotten it wrong about what I was talking about.
    Wow, I totally misinterpreted your point. I can't even begin to express my embarrassment.

My sincere apologies.

Last